"Gay" and "Lesbian" as insults
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gay is a word really meaning a homosexual, most commonly referring to a man and lesbian is a word meaning a homosexual woman, however these words have HEAVILY lost their meaning over the years when people started using them as insults.
Why It's a Homophobic Move
- They share the same issues with autism and cancer insults, and retarded being used as an insult, not to mention AIDS and Cancer being used as insults.
- Every time something weird happens on a YouTube video (like some people doing weird things) they will call that person gay.
- They call everything they dislike "gay". Like "[Insert thing] is gay!".
- They don't know what the word gay has another meaning like it also means "light-hearted and carefree" and wasn't used as a term for homosexual people.
- They are even homophobic for using this word.
- It gave homosexuals a really bad name.
- They exterminated the meme community.
- Two phrases. Ur mom gay and ur dad lesbian. Do we need to say more? While women can be gay as gay can also mean a homosexual woman, men cannot be lesbians.
- Ironically some members of the LGBT community also use these insults too.