Cameron Boyce Hatedom
Cameron Mica Boyce (May 28, 1999 - July 6, 2019) was an American actor best known for playing Luke Ross on Disney Channel's Jessie and Carlos De Vil in the Descendants franchise. After he passed away from a seizure on July 6, 2019, he has one of the most heartless, ignorant, disgusting, and dangerous hatedoms of all time.
Why They Have No “Hey, Jessie”
- They are a big part of the Disney Hatedom, the Adam Sandler Hatedom (since he co-starred with him in Grown Ups and its sequel), the TheTopTens Community, the K-Pop Fandom, the XXXTentacion Ironic Hatedom, the United States Hatedom, the Jake Paul Fandom, the Logan Paul Fandom, and many more.
- They also overlap with the Michael Jackson Hatedom.
- Five words: The infamous Cameron Boyce challenge.
- Hypocrisy: They criticize his fans for being mean while the hatedom is mean themselves.
- They often treat their opinions as facts.
- When Jacob Sartorius was criticized for disrespecting Cameron's grave on Instagram by using this emoji (😒) and later apologized, his fans let him get away with it and forgive him, claiming that what he did was an accident or a simple mistake. It's more than a mistake, and the least Jacob could've done was at least take responsibility for that mistake.
- If you try your best to call them out and defend Cameron, especially if you're not a fan of him, there is a 90% chance that you're gonna get harassed over and over again. This shows that they cannot take any form of criticism.
- They also spam you with clown emojis, which will get on your nerves.
- They never give a single crap about the hurtful words they say or the consequences of their diabolical and malicious acts, only for the fun of it, proving them to be completely heartless and immature.
- They use the infamous "don't like don't watch" excuse as a way to tell the offended person to get out.
- Speaking of the TheTopTens Community, they even added him on the list of most awful and annoying celebrities.
- They even wish that he goes to hell or even worse when he died, which is just unacceptable on so many levels.
- And even worse, some of them even wish death on his family.
- They hate him just for being on Jessie, which is a very biased reason to hate something.
- They find seizures funny when some people in real life are suffering from them. Not that they care anyway. This is why the internet is almost never a good place.
- They treat Cameron like he's worse than Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden. How is a Disney star worse than terrorism and killing millions of Jews?
- Speaking of that, many of them are Neo-Nazis just because his father is African-American and his mother is Jewish.
- In fact, they are so horrible to the point where his co-stars, Disney Channel, and even Cameron himself knew about their toxicity as well.
- They are unaware of how disgusting they are with their attitudes, and are actually proud of that.
- Some Edgelords are apart of it just because according to them, "liking Cameron Boyce should not be a popular opinion".
- Some of them are even Moral Guardians who think that Jessie teaches kids to be brats and that Descendants teaches kids to be evil.
- Don't you ever step into TikTok and browse anything related to Cameron Boyce, otherwise you'll find things like this.
- They ruined The Meme Community.
- Some of them pretended to be his fans in this comment section of a video uploaded on Skai Jackson's YouTube channel asking people to like their comments if they like/miss him, showing that they're using his death for attention and clout! For those of you who don't know what the word "clout" means, here it is.
- They even defend these comments saying they're showing "support" for him! That's not how support works!
- The ironic hatedom is far worse, and we mean FAR WORSE than the fandom will ever be.
The Only 2 Redeeming Qualities
- Not all of Cameron's haters are like this. Some can respect opinions, but they're overshadowed by the extreme ones.
- Some paid respect to his death.