Difference between revisions of "Pokémon Sword and Shield Ironic Hatedom"
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
Revision as of 13:39, 9 October 2019
Pokémon Sword and Shield are upcoming role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. They will be the first main series games in the eighth generation of the Pokémon franchise, and the second in the series to be released on a home console. The games are scheduled for a worldwide release on November 15, 2019.
Unfortunately, ever since E3 2019 when Masuda said himself that "only Pokèmon in the Galar Dex could be brought over" meaning all Pokémon outside would not be available. The entire Sword and Shield community was divided and led a mass outburst against the hatebase making them extremely toxic over this game.
Why They Won't Forge A Path To Greatness
- Let's get the elephant out of the room: they basically hate the game just because the National Dex and Pokémon outside of the Galar Region were removed.
- The same could also applied to the removal of Mega Evoutions and Z-Moves depite that Mega's were overused and overpowered and Z-Moves were Alola exclusive.
- They also hate this game because of it reusing animations from the 3DS games, despite the fact it is a common practice in gaming.
- They also criticize the game being $60 just like the Kirby Star Allies Hatedom.
- It's mostly full of genwunners.
- They wont shut up about wanting for the National Dex back, in fact they spam #BringbackNationalDex all over Pokémon's Facebook and Twitter page, even if it has NOTHING to do with the games at all.
- They also at point have disrespected other's victories and achivement by posting these hashtag around things like The Pokemon Card Game Touranment Winner's and even Masuda celebrating someone's wedding.
- Speaking of Masuda, some people even put those hashtags on his own Twitter account, they also disrepectful since alot if it is him praising fanart or discussing his personal life.
- Whenever they announce more information is going to be revealed about the game, they blindly assume its the National Dex, THEY ALREADY SAID IT'S DECONFIRMED AND IS NOT COMING BACK!!
- They keep asking for Game Freak to delay the game so they could fix this problem, but they ignore how much that the Pokémon series has to offer with every new generation (Anime, Trading Card Game, Merchandise, etc.), and delaying it could damage all companies that are involved with the products.
- They don't even give the game a chance and it might actually be good.
- They dislike bombed the E3 gameplay of Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- They will attack and insult others who like the game and defend it, they even call them apologists for the matter.
- They won't stop complaining about the poorly modeled tree found in the E3 direct and thinks this game has Nintendo 64 graphics because of it, but they ignore everything else in the game.
- They want Masuda to be fired and stop working on Pokemon.
- Some even want Game Freak to step out from developing the Pokémon games all together, and give the series to another developer(Ex.Genius Soronity)
- Some of them also hate Little Town Hero just because Game Freak was developing it along with Pokémon Sword and Shield, and even think that Game Freak doesn’t care about Pokémon anymore, which is false.
- They also treat it as Game Freak can only develop Pokemon, they can do other games if they want.
- They threaten to murder people who work at Game Freak, just for removing mega evolution and the National Dex!!!
- They even compared these games with a china bootleg game because according to them, the later look better.
- Also, the bootleg game had stolen models and animations from pokken touranment, meaning they are hypocrites.
- They also had compared Game Freak to EA. Despite EA had done way worse than Game Freak had done.
- There actions have not just made the #BringBackNationalDex community nor the Pokémon Sword and Shield community look bad, but the entire Pokémon Community looking bad to the point that it makes some other common toxic communities more healthy.
- Somehow, as of October 2019(almost 4 months after the annoucement), they are still heavily toxic, and probably will still be huge after the release of the game.
- The comments section in most Sword and Shield related videos including this video titled EVERYTHING WRONG WITH SWORD AND SHIELD (So Far) contains loads of hate comments and it's extremely rare to find any positive comments due to how big their hatred for the game has grown over the past few months.
- They won’t shut up about models for the Pokémon being reused, even though previous games are also guilty of this.
- They also make hate memes of Pokémon Sword and Shield just for lacking the National Dex, as well as the tree and removal of other features.
- Some people like DistantKingdom and TWIP on YouTube just love to spread hate by making multiple videos discussing the same problem.
- They are extremely blind to the fact that eventually the series would reach a point in which they couldn't support all the Pokemon and would have to end up cutting the block so they could focus on other aspects.
- Some of them even ignore the fact that Pokemon that don't appear in Sword and Shield would eventually be in other games, even Masuda stated that.
- Some of them are part of the SpongeBob SquarePants Fandom just because they keep making memes involving the upcoming game SpongeBob: Rehydrated (a remake of Battle for Bikini Bottom) where the game is shown to be far more superior to Pokémon Sword and Shield. The SpongeBob game won’t be out until December 2020 and Pokémon Sword and Shield might be more successful than SpongeBob: Rehydrated.
The ONLY Redeeming Quality
- There are a couple mature people who do want the National Dex back or be able to use their Pokémon outside the region and doesn’t flood Pokémon’s social account, harass Masuda or other staff, or insult fans. And at least they don't hate on the upcoming Sword And Shield anime.