'Pornography' (often abbreviated porn) is the portrayal of sexual subject matter for the exclusive purpose of sexual arousal. Pornography may be presented in a variety of media, including books, magazines, postcards, photographs, sculpture, drawing, painting, animation, sound recording, phone calls, writing, film, video, and video games. The term applies to the depiction of the act rather than the act itself, and so does not include live exhibitions like sex shows and striptease. The primary subjects of present-day pornographic depictions are pornographic models, who pose for still photographs, and pornographic actors or "porn stars", who perform in pornographic films. If dramatic skills are not involved, a performer in pornographic media may also be called a model.
Why It's Extremely Toxic
- They worship many pornstars like Sunny Leone and Johhny Sins to death.
- They are extremely perverted.
- Some of them like to send links to porn sites whenever they talk to someone online.
- Porn art, flash porn games, porn animations and porn parody movies.
- Some of them had bullied those who don't watch porn.
- They are a part of the Feminism Hatedom.
- They believe that all feminists are SJWs when it's not true since there are some pro-equality feminists.
- Some of them like to talk about porn in the YouTube comment sections. Please keep that to yourself!
- A few years ago around 2010s on YouTube, they posted PORN VIDEOS. Thankfully they got deleted.
- Rule 34. 'NUFF SAID!
- Some of them also killed The Anime Community for watching Hentai, reading H-manga, playing Eroge games and even worse that they draw R34 artworks of various female anime characters on danbooru/gelbooru!
- They plagued google images with porn.
- The worst part of the fandom are the pedophiles and child abusers. They spam child porn at the social media!
The Only 3 Redeeming Qualities
- Some of them keep this stuff to themselves without telling anyone that they like to watch porn.
- Some of them also ban underaged characters from being in them.
- Some can respect opinions on people that don't like porn.