I will use this as a draft for creativity, practice and give more effort on creating/edit pages so "Toxic Fandoms and Hatedoms wiki" will have major improvements and one day redeem itself from it's bad state. Feel free to edit my ongoing drafts as long as you don't vandalize them. For those who want to see my off-topic/stuffs click this For those who want to see ToukaxKaneki's sandbox, click here, for PlantyB0i, go here, for Salarvander, click here and for TheChisatoFan, click here and this for extra.
- 1 List Of Drafts That I Made
- 2 List Of Pages That I Will Create With Or Without Hesitation
- 3 Draft # 8 - Los Angeles Lakers Fandom and Hatedom
- 4 Draft # 9 - Tom Brady Fandom and Hatedom
- 5 Draft #10 - Miku Nakano Hatedom and Fandom
- 6 Draft #14 - Kobe Bryant Ironic Fandom and Ironic Hatedom
- 7 Draft # 15 - Michael Jordan Ironic Fandom and Ironic Hatedom
- 8 Draft # 28 - Kohei Horikoshi Ironic Hatedom
- 9 Draft # 30 - Given (Series) Hatedom (Toxic Portion)
- 10 Draft # 27 - Giannis Antetokounmpo Fandom
- 11 Draft # 35 - Kevin Durant Hatedom and Fandom
- 12 Draft # 36 - Boston Celtics Fandom and Hatedom
- 13 Draft #38 The r/ShitPostCrusaders Community
- 14 Draft # 39 The Anime Planet Community
- 15 Draft # 40 Derrick Rose Fandom
- 16 Draft # 33 - Domestic Girlfriend Fandom
- 17 Draft # 24 - Saitama (One Punch Man) Ironic Fandom
- 18 List Of Articles/Pages Of Other Users That I Helped By Put Any Additional Informations
- 19 List Of Articles/Pages That Are Not Mine, But I Will Or Will Not Put Any Additional Information Depending On How Toxic They Are
List Of Drafts That I Made
Note: * means that other users contributes more than me. ^ means that other users helped me, even if I contributed more than them, so I still give credits to those users and their contributions anyways.
- Draft # 12 - If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord. Fandom - Done creating this article.
- Draft # 18 - Latina (If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord.) Fandom - Her article is published.
- Draft # 19 - Levi Ackerman Fandom and Hatedom * - His article is finished, although Elsherlock contributed more about that article before I finished it.
- Draft # 1 - Darling in the Franxx Fandom and Hatedom - One month before I joined Miraheze website, I already decided to create this page as my first article.
- Draft # 2 - The Rising of the Shield Hero Fandom and Hatedom - The second article I created.
- Draft # 3 - Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Fandom and Hatedom - The third page that I made.
- Draft # 11 - Endeavor (My Hero Academia) Hatedom - His page is done and published.
- Draft # 20 - Minoru Mineta Hatedom - An article about his toxic haters is done.
- Draft # 21 - Katsuki Bakugo Hatedom - A page of his toxic haters is available.
- Draft # 22 - SSSS.Gridman Fandom ^ - Its article is finally done. ToukaxKaneki helped me with this article.
- Draft # 7 - Date A Live Fandom - Another page is done.
- Draft # 6 - The Quintessential Quintuplets Fandom ^ - I published this article. Iceyellow corrected my minor mistakes. Meanwhile, KawhiMidoriya1 contributed by adding some additional information.
- Draft # 16 - Golden State Warriors Fandom and Hatedom - An article about the warriors is published.
- Draft # 5 - Mai Sakurajima Fandom - It took slightly more effort for me to finish her article.
- Draft # 17 - Stephen Curry Fandom and Hatedom - His article is done and available.
- Draft # 32 - Itachi Uchiha Fandom - I finished his fandom's page.
- Draft # 29 - Mamako Oosuki Ironic Fandom - Her ironic page is finally done.
- Draft # 4 - Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Fandom - It took some time before i finished this article.
- Draft # 34 - Vic Mignogna Ironic Hatedom - His ironic article is published.
- Draft # 31 - Nezuko Kamado Ironic Fandom - Her ironic fandom page is official.
- Draft # 26 - Isekai Cheat Magician Hatedom - This hatedom page is published.
- Draft # 23 - Rikka Takarada and Akane Shinjo Fandom - It took few months before I finished their Articles.
- Draft # 37 - Raphtalia (The Rising of the Shield Hero) Ironic Fandom - The article about her fanbase is officially open.
- Draft # 13 - LeBron James Ironic Fandom and Ironic Hatedom - The article about his ironic fans/haters is officially available.
- Draft # 25 - Demon Slayer (Series) Fandom and Hatedom - Possibly, one of the hardest articles that I have created.
List Of Pages That I Will Create With Or Without Hesitation
Draft # 8 - Los Angeles Lakers Fandom and Hatedom
Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles. The Lakers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Western Conference in the Pacific Division. The Lakers play their home games at Staples Center. They won total of 16 championships. Majority of their all - star or superstar players achieved their dynasties. Currently, this team is leaded by LeBron James. It's no surprise that it suffered to the extreme, thanks to some Contagious degraders.
Why They're Not All - Time Greats
- They cannot appreciate any opinions on that team.
- Majority of them are "Virulent Bandwagoners". Ahoy!
- Majority of them adore the Los Angeles Lakers too much, even that team did not win a championship after 2010 NBA Finals.
- Most of them magnify Kobe Bryant and LeBrob James repeatedly in a malignant style.
- Possibly, they celebrated Kobe's death by mocking him.
- They dislike this team just because it's popular.
- They paid respects to Kobe Bryant when he died.
Draft # 9 - Tom Brady Fandom and Hatedom
Tom Brady is is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Brady has played in nine Super Bowls, winning six of them, the most of any player in NFL history. His other notable achievements are 4x Super Bowl MVP, 14x Pro Bowl, 3x NFL Most Valuable Player, 2x NFL Offensive Player of the Year, 5x All-Pro selections with three of them are NFL First-Team, etc. Some analysts considered him as the greatest quarterback of all time thanks to his achievements and records. It's no surprise that his fandom and hatedom are conquered and corrupted.
Why His Fandom and Hatedom Can't "Catch Up"
- They refused to respect any different perspectives about Tom Brady.
- Most of the time, both of them cannot handle criticisms that involves Tom Brady.
- They Don't just like Tom Brady They adore him to much.
- They're not aware that the New England Patriots exist before "Tom Brady Era".
- They also claim that they cared about the Patriots but they didn't, until Tom Brady joins that team.
- Sometimes, these noxious fans of Tom Brady are forcing you to stop hating on him.
- Some of them only hate Tom Brady just because he is one of the most famous NFL players.
- Actually, both of them can handle criticisms and beliefs sometimes, at least.
Draft #10 - Miku Nakano Hatedom and Fandom
Draft #14 - Kobe Bryant Ironic Fandom and Ironic Hatedom
Note: How we considered his fandom and hatedom ironic? Let's talk about his ironic fans first, they have the guts to claim that any NBA players that missed shots in the last seconds are considered "chokers" and they will not hesitate to tear them apart horribly especially when that happens to Stephen Curry and/or LeBron James, but when Kobe chokes, they will come up with excuses and still believes that he never or rarely do that, it proves their inability to take criticisms and unaware of his flaws in basketball. About his ironic haters, they think Kobe is one of the most chokers in NBA where there some other players that chokes harder than him, they don't completely watch his games nor check his stats for sure.
Kobe Bryant is a former NBA player that played for the Los Angeles Lakers. He won total of 5 championship with a three-peat. His other notable achievements are one MVP award, two finals MVPs, 12x all defensive team with 9 of them are first team selections and 18x all star. Kobe is one of the greatest NBA players but his ironic fandom and ironic hatedom are extremely infected.
Why They Lack A "Mamba Mentally"
- Both of them can act like Internet Trolls for petty reasons.
- These fans and haters were notorious offenders of Opinion Lashing.
- They keep claiming that the NBA revolves around Kobe and his team in a poisonous fashion.
- Some toxic kobe fans adore him too much while denying his limitations.
- Occasionally, they're forcing you to praise him several times.
- A Majority of them overlaps with Michael Jordan Ironic Fandom (mostly) and Stephen Curry Fandom (occasionally).
- Most of them keep engaging conflicts against LeBron James and his fanbase for their immortal goals.
- LeBron vs. Kobe argument is a major example. If you say "LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant" as your opinion, the toxic fans of Kobe Bryant will go insane and punch you for it.
- Ever since Steve Nash won his MVP award on May 2006, some toxic Kobe fans keep tossing their temper tantrums.
- Most of them hate Kobe just because he is very popular, especially in NBA.
- They keep using the word "overrated" as an excuse to dislike him.
- When Kobe passed away, some of his lethal haters celebrated it.
- They also claim that his death is Illuminati Blood Sacrifice. Accidental deaths have nothing to do with that kind of sacrifice.
- Possibly, the toxic fanbase of LeBron James is one of the reasons why Kobe's ironic hatedom maintains it's toxicity.
- From time to time, these toxic haters disregard his achievements.
- Sometimes, they can be civilized towards each other and other people.
- Some Kobe fans paid respect to him when he died.
- A large number of Kobe fans can create some great videos and fan drawings of him.
- Actually, not all Kobe haters disrespect his death.
- A medium number of Kobe Bryant haters knew his strengths and weaknesses.
Status: Almost Done
Draft # 15 - Michael Jordan Ironic Fandom and Ironic Hatedom
Note: Why we considered his fandom and hatedom ironic? Because his ironic fandom thinks that no other NBA player that can be as good as or better than him. He may be perfect at basketball but not all the time, meanwhile his ironic hatedom hate him for stupid reasons such as "Michael Jordan is not good as LeBron James or Kobe Bryant" which is obviously not true, and "LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan", which is obviously again, not true.
Michael Jordan is a former American professional basketball player and a current owner of Charlotte Hornets. He played 15 seasons. (13 seasons with the Chicago Bulls 2 seasons with the Washington Wizards) His notable achivements are 6 championships with the Bulls, two three-peats, 6 finals MVP, 5x Most Valuable Player, several scoring titles, a defensive player of the year award and more than 8 All NBA Team and All NBA Defensive Team selections. Some people considered him as the "greatest of all time" in NBA but his ironic fandom and ironic hatedom are extremely toxic.
Why They Don't Deserve To Be The Greatest Of All Time
- They refuse to handle opinions.
- They also arguing against each other for no good reasons.
- Some of them are internet trolls.
- How about any memes about him, they won't hesitate to spam those said memes.
- If someone criticize them or Michael Jordan, they will release their rage and act like a cool/edgy person even though they're immature.
- They also called them Cancer and Autistic, which are insult to any person who suffered from said disorders.
- They treat him as their god of basketball and a religious figure since they think that he's always perfect, always winning at basketball while ignoring his flaws. Hello, he may has flaws in basketball such as low 3 pt percentage, and missed clutch shots sometimes. (although he rarely did that in his finals appearances)
- Some of his idiot fans forcing anyone to like him.
- They brag and spam his achievements non - stop, such as "Michael Jordan is 6 - 0 in NBA finals" while ignoring his losses in NBA, his finals record is very remarkable but they rarely mentioned his losses such as ther first round of playoffs.
- They also spammed his memes including the crying Jordan meme to any social media websites that involves NBA.
- A large portion of them are part of LeBron James Ironic Fandom.
- A small portion of them are part of Kobe Bryant Ironic Fandom.
- They keep bashing him, especially when they talking about his first round losses.
- They think that Jordan's competition is weak, which is obviously not true.
- They keep comparing him to LeBron and Kobe just to make LeBron and Kobe themselves look better for no good reasons.
Status: More To be added
Draft # 28 - Kohei Horikoshi Ironic Hatedom
Kohei Horikoshi is the author and creator of My Hero Academia. He started to write and sketch that series on July 7, 2014. As of now, My Hero Academia Manga contains 24 volumes. Despite His Mangaka skills, he got a toxic - ironic hatedom.
Why His Hatedom Fails To Pass All Of HeroAca Tests
- Some toxic haters lose their minds when Endeavor gets his redemption arc, to the point that they're sending death threats to Kohei just because of that arc. Let's dive deeper.
- After the release of chapter 259, they toss their wraths towards him excessively.
- These toxic haters are contradicting themselves as they whine about the girls of My Hero Academia being sexualize, yet they do the same thing.
How They Did Apologized to Kohei (Redeeming Qualities)
Draft # 30 - Given (Series) Hatedom (Toxic Portion)
Given (Japanese: ギヴン Hepburn: Givun; stylized as given) is a Japanese yaoi manga series written and illustrated by Natsuki Kizu. The series aired from July 11 to September 19, 2019. Despite the fact that series is considered as one of the best Anime/s of summer 2019, it got a toxic hatebase.
Why It's Toxic
- They think that Anime is only for gay people. It seems they forgot that not all fans of that anime series are like that.
- They also insult them by using the word "Gay".
- Some of them lose their minds when Given was ranked as top # 1 Anime of Summer 2019 on Anime Trending, Facebook version for petty reasons.
- More than a half of this hatedom can accept any perspectives of that series.
- 60% of Given's hatedom is healthy. Which means that the 40% of this hatedom are not in good shape.
Draft # 27 - Giannis Antetokounmpo Fandom
Giannis Antetokounpo is a NBA player that is currently playing for the Milwaukee Bucks. He is also the reigning MVP, the franchise player of that team and recieved "Most Improved Player" award two years ago. His other awards are 2x defensive team selections, 3x all NBA team selections and 2x NBA All-Star. His fanbase got austerely vitiated for reasons.
Why Giannis Needs to Put those Noxious Fans on the Hall of Shame by Dunking on Them
- They praised him too much while disregard his flaws.
- Everytime that his team loses, they keep using Eric Bledsoe and Khris Middleton as scapegoats in noxious ways, although sometimes they don't do this move especially when the Milwaukee Bucks team keeps winning.
- Lots of Giannis' fans initiate wardoms against Kawhi Leonard and James Harden along with their fandoms.
- Speaking of Kawhi, these Giannis fans keeps spamming "load management" quotes almoat everytime the Clippers lose.
- Some toxic Giannis fans are also part of LeBron James' toxic - ironic fanbase. Why? Their virluent activities are nearly identical.
How Giannis Spared Them From His Dunk Attempts (Redeeming Qualities)
- A medium number of Giannis fans can be polite and refined with other people.
Status: More To Be Added
Draft # 35 - Kevin Durant Hatedom and Fandom
Kevin Durant is an American professional basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played one season of college basketball for the University of Texas, and was selected as the second overall pick by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 2007 NBA draft. He played nine seasons with the franchise, which became the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2008, before signing with the Golden State Warriors in 2016, winning back-to-back championships in 2017 and 2018. His hatedom and Fandom are dreadfully sullied.
Why They're Intensely Toxic
- They keep using snake and If you can't beat them, join them as comments and insults towards Kevin Durant himself.
- The words "Cupcake" and "snake" are both overused by his toxic haters for curses and bawls without any legit reasons.
- Some Kevin Durant haters demonize him ever since he joined the Golden State Warriors on July 2016.
- A medium portion of Kevin Durant's fandom glorify him to insane/deity levels.
- Possibly they can overlay with Stephen Curry fandom, as both of their behaviors are almost the same.
- Some of them calm down when Kevin Durant leave the Golden State Warriors and joined the Brooklyn Nets.
Draft # 36 - Boston Celtics Fandom and Hatedom
Boston Celtics are an American professional basketball team based in Boston, Massachusetts. The Celtics compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. Founded in 1946 as one of the league's original eight teams, the team play their home games at TD Garden, which they share with the National Hockey League (NHL)'s Boston Bruins. The Celtics are regarded as the most successful basketball team in NBA history; the franchise has won the most championships in the NBA with 17 (accounting for 23.9 percent of all NBA championships since the league's founding), and currently hold the record for the most recorded wins of any NBA team. Some contaminators invaded this NBA team.
Why These so Called Gentles are Torrentialy Toxic
Draft #38 The r/ShitPostCrusaders Community
The r/ShitPostCrusaders is a Reddit website that focuses on any anime related topics, especially JoJo of course. That community contains alot of toxic fans, with a majority of them came from JoJo's Ironic Fanbase.
Why They're Not JoJos
- Most of them are toxic JoJo fans for evident reasons.
- They keep using the phrases "Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora" and "Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda".
Draft # 39 The Anime Planet Community
Anime Planet is an anime & manga recommendation database founded in 2001. A type of website that is designated for the anime and manga fans. So it's no wonder this community got badly cankered.
Why They're Intensely Toxic
Draft # 40 Derrick Rose Fandom
Derrick Rose is an active NBA player for the Detroit Pistons. He played one year of college basketball for the Memphis Tigers before being drafted first overall by his hometown Chicago Bulls in the 2008 NBA draft. After being named the NBA Rookie of the Year, Rose, at age 22, became the youngest player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award in 2011. At this moment, his fandom is very lethal.
Why They're Very Toxic
- Some lethal fans of Derrick Rose will toss their wrath against anyone who hates him.
- These noxious fans call Sam Bowie and Greg Oden "busts" just because both of these players can't reach their full potential, even they're injure prone. Derrick Rose did not reach his potential thanks to his injuries, so that means he's bust according to his toxic fans? Nope. As a result, Derrick Rose's fanbase are applying double standards, and it is not acceptable.
- When NBA 2K20 give Derrick Rose less than 90 OVR rating, some toxic fans of Derrick Rose hurl their wraths to the NBA 2K company.
- You nees to be careful on your opinions about Derrick Rose or else, his venomous fans will lash at you.
- When Derrick Rose did not make it to All Star game on last year and this year, these virluent fans tossed some massive tantrums.
- Most of them are actually right that Derrick Rose is still a good player.
- Some fanworks of Derrick Rose are superb and accurate designs.
- A medium number of Derrick Rose Fans are well-behaved and loyal to him.
Status: Almost Done
Draft # 33 - Domestic Girlfriend Fandom
Domestic Girlfriend, is an anime series based on it's manga. It aired from January 12, 2019 to March 30, 2019. This series may have some drama scenes but it's virluent fans caused more drama and wardoms, which results to a new toxic fanbase.
Why It's Toxic
- Let's talk about the shipping wars between Rui x Natsuo and Hina x Natsuo. It seems that they're acting superior to each other.
- Their inability to favor different outlooks about Domestic Girlfriend, especially when these topics involves Rui and/or Hina. We're not joking.
- Some of them are keep arguing about the personalities of Rui and Hina.
- The fans are sexually attracted to Rui and/or Hina. Rui and Hina are fictional characters, not real people.
- Actually, not all Domestic Girlfriend fans are toxic.
- You can search some good fan arts of any Domestic Girlfriend characters.
- Some fans can avoid shipping wars at times.
Status: More To Be Added
Draft # 24 - Saitama (One Punch Man) Ironic Fandom
Note: The original page is deleted since the old one is a bad page so it needs to be rewritten. Saitama is the main protagonist of One Punch Man. He is considered as one of the most powerful main character of Anime but his ironic fandom is on bad condition.
Why They Can't One Punch Their Enemies
- A majority of Saitama fans lionize him intemperately to the point that they keep shoving him in almost every One Punch Man related discussions.
- The Saitama vs. Son Goku debate filled with toxic moments.
- If Saitama loses to Son Goku, his toxic fans will launch their rage towards Son Goku fans.
List Of Articles/Pages Of Other Users That I Helped By Put Any Additional Informations
Note: $ means that i contributed more than the owners of these articles by added some informations.
- Dio Brando Ironic Fandom - Owned by PlantyB0i.
- Malty Melromarc Ironic Hatedom and Ironic Fandom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx) Fandom and Hatedom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Rem (Re:Zero) Fandom and Hatedom $ - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Jibril (No Game No Life) Fandom $ - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Mobile Legends Fandom - Originally owned by Iceyellow.
- No Game No Life Fandom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Dante (Devil May Cry) Fandom (Toxic Portion) - Owned by Salarvander.
- Asuna (Sword Art Online) Fandom and Hatedom - Owned by ItsaDrake2001.
List Of Articles/Pages That Are Not Mine, But I Will Or Will Not Put Any Additional Information Depending On How Toxic They Are
- Lisa Imai Fandom - Originally owned by Iceyellow (P.S. Idk if that page will ever be made since it's so hard to find toxic points of her fandom so I'll just have to wait for such a long time to pass until it's clear to justify how toxic it is. - Ice)
- Kazuma Satou Ironic Fandom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Darkness (KonoSuba) Fandom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Ichigo (Darling in the Franxx) Hatedom and Fandom - Owned by ToukaxKaneki.
- Emilia (Re:Zero) Hatedom and Fandom - Owned by Touka×Kaneki.