2017 (MMXVII) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2017th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 17th year of the 3rd millennium, the 17th year of the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2010s decade. Most people on the internet consider this year to be the, still "worst year of all time", which this year has gained an extremely toxic hatedom since then.
Why This Hatedom Is Very Toxic
- This hatedom, if not repeated, has the same problem as 2016, and it's pointing out the obvious, this year is considered to be the worst of all time, which is still very false.
- Just like the previous year of 2016, If you loved the year, they'll still you call a Donald Trump supporter even if you are not one, they still acknowledge you as a Trump supporter, Not only that, when Donald Trump took office, a female with a great jacket scream "NOOOOOO!!!" over Donald Trump declares of the presidency, which she takes his presidency way too far.
- They still ruining The Movie Community, as they say, that 2017 sucked, and 2017 has a few movie hatedoms, but not limited to:
- When AMW was released, almost a lot of fans were angry and stated that Disney ruined Star Wars, but the director Rian Johnson learns his mistakes, but the movie had launched the hatedom, which it hurts the movie The Last Jedi and the Star Wars franchise even more.
- On the other hand, it also has The Emoji Movie hatedom, Yes, while The Emoji Movie is a bad movie, and it was disdain by critics and the audience, it also has a hatedom as well
- When the movie My Little Pony: The Movie was released and received mixed reviews by critics and received positive reviews from the bronies, and the audiences, but it was panned by the anti-bronies, what's worse is, while the movie is good, but most of the My Little Pony haters, who are part of the My Little Pony hatedom, bashed opinions on the bronies (or fans of the show) who loved the feature film.
- Just like in 2016, Most of these haters are still overly political.
- Most of them were right about terrible events in 2017, as the bankrupt of Toys R Us, and Hurricane Irma, as well as Hurricane Harvey.
- There are some 2017 haters respect the opinions of people who enjoyed 2017, and do admit that there were worse years than in 2017.