Adam Sandler Hatedom
Adam Richard Sandler is a an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and musician. After becoming a Saturday Night Live cast member, Sandler went on to star in many Hollywood feature films. He was known to play as the titular Billy Madison, the titular Happy Gilmore, Count "Drac" Dracula from Hotel Transylvania, Bobby Boucher, Jr. from The Waterboy, Robbie Hart from The Wedding Singer, Sonny Koufax from Big Daddy, Barry Egan from Punch-Drunk Love, John Clasky from Spanglish and so much more. He was born on September 9, 1966 in Brooklyn New York, attended Manchester Central High School and graduated in Tisch School of the Arts. He is also known to have a VERY toxic hatedom.
Why They Ain't Funny
- This whiny Reddit post whines about him.
- Anyone in this hatedom would think that those who like Adam Sandler are drunks which is just offensive to those who are struggling/have struggled with alcoholism.
- This stereotype was later mocked in a South Park episode called "Ass Burgers".
- They say that all of his movies suck but some actually did good or decent such as Punch-Drunk Love, Uncut Gems, Happy Gilmore (his rise to popularity), The Wedding Singer, Hotel Transylvania, just to name a few.
- Speaking of the said good movies, some are hypocrites as they hate Sandler, yet like those mentioned movies. (Though, it is normal to like some stuff from a person you hate.)
- They snap on his movies non-stop. Mainly the very bad ones.
- This conspiracy theory contains false info, why don't you go check it out yourself.
- They make up false facts about Adam such as this hoax.
- There is even hate art of Adam Sandler such as this'. It really disrespectful to Sandler since he is real after all. This also applies to hate memes as well such as this.
- They think that everyone hates Adam Sandler, but that is not true.
- One person said that they want Adam to die in hell. This might be rare, but you know how heartless saying stuff like that can be.
- According to some of them, if they were to see Sander in a movie, that means that the movie is bad. Remember, one actor does not dictate the quality of a movie.
- They see Sandler as a bad person when he did some good things like supported the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Toys for Tots.
- There are some sane and mature haters.
- They do have a point that some of his movies are really bad like Eight Crazy Nights, That's My Boy, Pixels, Going Overboard (even Sandler himself hated it), The Master of Disguise, Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, and Jack and Jill.
- Hate art is pretty rare.
- Many are aware about his good and decent movies.
- Many still have hope that Sandler will eventually make a comeback.
- Some still show respect to Sandler.