Angel (KOF) Fandom
Angel (pronounced Ahn-hehl as per the Spanish pronunciation of the word, therefore properly written as Ángel) is a character that appears in the King of Fighters series. She is introduced as an agent of the secret organization known as NESTS. She is assigned to keep an eye on the experiment K9999, whose purpose is to hunt down traitorous experiments that had left NESTS. Having betrayed NESTS, Angel went on the run and was hunted by the organization's loyalists. Ramon offers her an invitation to join the tournament, which she accepts, tired of living in the shadows and in the mood to do something. She also does have a toxic fandom as well.
Why They're Irritating
- They complained about Angel's absence in DOA 6 thus pinning the blame on Kula Diamond. The same can be said about SNK Heroines.
- They keep calling her "thicc" non-stop. So much so that it gets annoying quickly. They also keep calling her waifu non-stop as well.
- Some of them hate Mai in an immature manner. In fact, they hate Mai so much that they would start heated warzones against Angel and Mai. Same can be said about other characters such as Kula and Shermie.
- They treat her like she was a wife or something. No wonder you will find fanboys who just want to engage in marrying her or something.
- They keep spamming "Viva Mexico" to no end just because of Angel being Mexican. This happens on anything related to Angel.
- Edgelords are still present in her fandom just because of her character design.
- They think that all Latinas and Mexicans act like Angel just because they like her.
- Similarly, they think that all angels should look exactly like Angel. Say what now?
- Many of them treat her like she was the goddess of sex-appeal. Really now, there is more to a character than just fanservice.
- Sometimes, they complained about certain moves she would have in KOF XIV. Seriously now, those are just moves.
- Some are fine about Angel's absence in some KoF games or SNK Heroines
- They do make some beautiful artwork of her.
- Some take the "all Latinas and Mexicans act like Angel" or whatever else as a joke.
- Some would like her as an actual character.