Avengers: Endgame Fandom and Hatedom
Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics superhero team, The Avengers. Released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures under the Marvel Studios banner, it's the highest grossing film of all time. Despite its huge success, its worldwide acclamation and a $2.8 billion record, the fandom and the hatedom of this movie took the things very far, thus, turning it into a terrible and toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why Thor Should Go to Their Homes, Rip Off Their Arms and Shove Them Up Their Butts
- A lot of them disregard people's views on the film.
- They treat their opinions on Endgame like facts.
- They overpraise it as the best ending of a franchise.
- Like with Infinity War, some only watch it for Thanos.
- They were over-excited when Endgame surpassed Titanic and Avatar at the worldwide box office, something no other film in existence has ever been able to do.
- it’s mostly filled with little kids or at the very least teens and man-children since this film is rated PG-13. Speaking of which, regarding the little kids, it's recommended to them to be accompanied by their parents or an adult guardian.
- They still overglorify Thanos to death!
- They overreact to some scenes, such the disintegration scenes, even if they already watched the movie.
- They even use it for cancel culture, they treat the victim like Thanos and themselves like the heroes.
- It's all over the internet.
- They'll most likely complain since it didn't win the Oscars.
- Like the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Fandom and the Captain America: Civil War Fandom, they hate on and bully people who don't like the movie.
- They are part of the terrible Meme Community, to the point to say that if you don't like or you hate some memes such as the I am inevitable meme, they will attack you or that you have a bad taste for memes.
- Speaking of memes, they also spam the "Ant-Man inside Thanos' butt" meme.
- They spam memes of Endgame in comment sections of videos that have nothing to do with Endgame.
- They keep making Thomas the Tank Engine memes with this film that they never get tired of.
- They whined about Endgame not beating Avatar at the box office, when Endgame already beaten previous movie records like Titanic, Black Panther, and many more. These idiots don't even realize that Endgame doesn't need that many money for it to be a good movie.
- They got angry when Endgame surpassed Titanic and Avatar at the worldwide box office, something no other film in existence has ever been able to do.
- Despite Endgame's box office success, these haters keep using inflation against it.
- At least half of them are already part of the already toxic MCU hatedom or the Captain America: Civil War Fandom.
- Half the hatedom were purposely spoiling Endgame for people who wanted to see it but haven't.
- Most of them are from the already toxic JoJo and Shrek fandoms, because both of them mocked people who liked Endgame, and act superior towards them.
- Shrek fans would even mock other people's opinions such as "Normies like the Avengers: Endgame climax".
- Some certain JoJo fans (mainly Polnareff fanboys) claimed that "only losers cry in endgame. Real men cry when (Polnareff/Avdol/ Kakyoin/Caesar/Iggy/ or any character) dies in JoJo." meaning they essentially mocked people who cried in Endgame, but encourage and praise people to cry over whoever dies in JoJo, making them complete hypocrites.
- Many of them are part of the Iron Man Fandom simply because of the "I am the Iron Man" scene which many ragequit.
- They only like Avengers: Infinity War and despise Avengers: Endgame because there’s not much action, Hulk and Thor being treated as complete jokes out of their characters, and certain scenes such as that brief scene with Captain Marvel with all the female superheroes. Seriously?
- Speaking of Infinity War, they fail to realize that Endgame is the ultimate MCU movie and nothing will ever change it.
- Many of them are part of the DCEU Fandom.
- They are also from other Marvel fandoms, be it the Comic Fandom, or worse, the Spider-Man Trilogy Fandom and the X-Men Fandom, who hate the MCU for preposterous and incredibly biased and laughable reasons, including but not limited to:
- It's made for kids, fanboys and man-children, which is hypocritical when they are the man-children themselves. Not only that, they pathetically try to be edgy and superior. Elitists they are.
- It's not as dark, edgy, realistic, gloomy or serious as the Spider-Man trilogy or Logan.
- It's a bunch of "corny comedy flicks". Excessive Comedy does not dictate the quality of the MCU or superhero movies in general.
- It's not from the decade they're born.
- Because of the "horrible CGI". Seriously?
- Because Disney made them, a company they hate for the remakes and that it's very wealthy. Again, really moronic.
- Because of SJWs. How obssessed are they anyway, especially since SJWs mostly don't have anything to do with the MCU?
- Because Disney brought Fox and because the MCU is PG-13, they think that the MCU X-Men movies would be automatically horrible because it's not Rated R.
- Speaking of X-Men, Only Deadpool, Logan and Deadpool 2 are rated R, the other X-Men movies are rated PG-13.
- Because they lack the "spirit" of what made Spider-Man trilogy perfect. Everything isn't perfect. Your precious Movie Trilogy isn't some sort of Golden Idol you know.
- And that goes to show how stupid, immature, snobby, stuck-up, biased, pretentious, selfish and ungrateful nostalgiatards they really are. They can't move on and obviously will never learn, and they have double standards.
- They ignore that Endgame emphasizes character development for these heroes, which is what the comics stand for, and also if you hate Avengers: Endgame, you simply hate Avengers: Infinity War and the entire MCU. Does this sound familiar?
- Some of them regard people's views on the film.
- Some fans are mature.
- Some fans can respect opinions.
- There are some fans of Thanos who don't make terrible memes out of him and can respect opinions.
- Some of them acknowledge the fact that there are heroes and villains from both DC and Marvel who are more powerful than Thanos, and approve the thoughts of people who like such heroes and/or villains.
- Some memes are good to be fair.
- Some haters actually respect opinions.
- Some haters who love Avatar actually accepted Endgame topping it.
- Both JoJo and/or Shrek fans can also be Endgame fans.
- Some of them have good reasons to dislike the movie.