Azura (Fire Emblem) Fandom and Hatedom
Azura is a songstress from Fire Emblem FatesAGW. She was a princess of Nohr, until she was abducted by Hoshidan spies. She's a singer who has mystical powers beneath, and is a close ally and cousin of Corrin on what destiny they choose to follow. After her abduction in Nohr, she remains in Hoshido forgetting her Nohrian past. She also has a rapid fandom and hatedom.
Why both need to be sung away by Her Singing
- They can’t approve each other’s opinions.
Why the fandom doesn't deserve her singing voice
- They create disgusting fetish fueled fan-art and fanfictions of her.
- They only like her because she's attractive, it takes more than someone's exterior beauty to like a character, this is the same way the Tifa, Camilla, Rem, Zero Two, Hatsune Miku and Palutena fanboys obsess over their favorite characters.
- Some of them are sexually attracted to her.
- They honor her as though she were a goddess.
- They even do crossover pairings, though this is rare.
Why the hatedom should vanish into the light
- They hate her because they think she's ugly.
- They only hate her because she's popular when other characters from Fates are also popular; examples include Takumi and Camilla.
- Whenever they hear someone wanting Azura for Super Smash Bros. they will snap into anger and scold them using the “Too many anime characters” excuse which is an overused and a poor excuse.
- They also despise her because they prefer someone else.
What Gives Them A Mystical Water Portal (Redeeming Qualities)
- At least they make good fan art and cosplays of her such as this.
- Some of them can approve of others' opinions.
- Not all of them make disgusting fan-art of her.
- Some haters (such as Whoisthisgit) can respect opinions at least.