Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Hatedom
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is a 2008 action-adventure video game released by Rare and Microsoft while being the fifth title in the Banjo-Kazooie series. The takes place years after the events of Banjo-Tooie where the duo are now shown to be lazy and unhealthy (Who later becomes healthy again) while Gruntila was just a skull head without a body (Later on, Grunty gets a mech suit/robot armor). The three characters come out for revenge after so many years but get interrupted by a Sentient CRT monitor named Lord of Games (L.O.G) who is tired of the rivalry between the duo and Gruntilda. L.O.G decides to put an end to the rivalry in one final showdown by sending them to Showdown Town while Banjo and Kazooie meet a cast of both returning and new characters. While the game received generally positive reviews and being part of the Platinum Hits, it has gotten a nostalgia-dwelling hatedom who have lame reasons to hate the game.
Why This Hatedom Gets No Jiggys
- Many of them are part of the Microsoft Hatedom simply because Microsoft owns Rare as well as the Classic Rare Ltd. Fandom
- They think that everyone hates the game, but that is not true. Despite the critics being largely divided about the gameplay, it has gotten fairly praised. The game itself was not well received from the fans who had hated it for many dumb reasons.
- Many of them hate the game simply because of the redesigns of the characters. Redesigns do not dictate the quality of the game
- They give Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bots and the first two Banjo games a bad name.
- They never even bothered giving the game a chance.
- They hate it because of the gameplay being very different from its predecessors. Are you kidding us, do you really want every game to be the same thing?
- If you were to say you like it, they will attack you, which is an opinion lashing.
- They hate it simply because it is not having Banjo-Threeie. Does this give you another clue to a similar fandom?
- They hate the entire game because of their strong hatred to Lord of Games himself. Just because you may not like one character does not make a game bad.
- They hate it because other people like JonTron hates it as well.
- They also spam "CARS" whenever the game is mentioned.
- They raged like immature babies when there was one scene when Banjo and Kazooie gain weight and they think it was pandering to furries and fetish fans simply because they gained weight.
- Similar enough, they would rage when they found out that L.O.G does give them back Banjo and Kazooie's old powers but was never used in the game. Please chill, it's just a game.
- This video..
- They make several hate memes and hate art such as this.
- They are literally everywhere on anything Banjo-Kazooie related.
- Ever since Banjo and Kazooie became playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, they won't shut up about it. This is common whenever they see anything that is related to Nuts and Bolts.
- The hatedom is so bad that it is much worse than the fandom. At least the fandom has good reasons to like the game, and are not whiny and immature about it.
- They even complained about Mumbo Jumbo's and Bottle's role in the game. This is like complaining about Hulk and Thor in Avengers: Endgame.
- They will use the infamous "Microsoft ruined the Banjo-Kazooie Series" excuse.
- Some hate it for a fair and good reason.
- Some are sane and mature haters who respect opinions.
- They do have a point about the games flaws. (EX: the vehicles being hard to control in the first half of the game until you get the right upgrades or Jiggies somehow being illegal in Showdown Town for some reason)
- They do have a point about the teaser trailer being misleading.
- They do have a point that some of the designs are bad such as Boggy, Mumbo Jumbo (Depending on your view), or the Jinjos.
- Not all of them hate Microsoft.
- They do have a point that L.O.G can be unlikable while Trophy Thomas being mostly bland and unlikeable.
- Some do understand the handful of good qualities of the game such as the soundtrack, being able to customize your vehicle (although it can be complex), some charm of the old Banjo games such as Gruntilda Rhyming, etc.