Bowsette Ironic Fandom
Bowsette is an anthropomorphised genderbend counterpart of the Super Mario villain Bowser caused by the effects of the Super Crown power up. Following the creation of the character shortly after the release of a trailer for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, it quickly gained a large amount of popularity on both the Western and Eastern web.
Why Bowsette Should Banish Them From Her Kingdom
- Some of her fans are extremely toxic because most of them wanted to ship Mario, literally.
- Most of them make disgusting Rule 34/Hentai fan-art of her, much worse is that they literally made porn starring her along with Mario on PornHub! What's even more twisted is the fact that Bowser is an anthromorphic turtle/dragon-like animal, and giving him a female humanoid counterpart doesn't change the fact that it's still zoophilia.
- They like to obsess over her.
- In fact, she even gets more praise compared to some canon Mario characters such as Luigi, Waluigi, Ashley and even Geno from Super Mario RPG!
- We have to mention that they dedicated her own Wikipedia article, in it, they talk about Bowsette like it was a masterpiece, like it was the meaning of life or like it was the best thing that humanity has created! (come on, it's just a Deviantart OC, it's nothing big to show to the entire World.)
- They make petitions to make her canon, even Nintendo says that they have no comment about it.
- Shipping Wars! Shipping wars persist! (Mostly with Peach.)
- Most of her fans are also weeaboos!
- They act superior to each other.
- Many of them are from the Princess Peach Hatedom.
- Some of them invent stupid theories about Bowsette, such as Bowsette being the mother of Bowser Jr, or that Bowsette is the daughter of Bowser and Peach (?), forgetting that Bowsette is the same Bowser in a humane female body! For that matter, what's the point of inventing theories about a fan character that isn't even canon?
- They give Bowser a really bad image.
- Not only that, they give Bowsette itself and sane Bowsette fans a really bad name.
- When it was announced that only Toadette can use the effects of the Super Crown, many fans lost their minds and berated Nintendo for destroying their dream and became about as toxic as the Waluigi Ironic Fandom.
- They don't call her as it should, she is supposed to be a fusion between Princess Peach and Bowser, not a female version, therefore the correct name would be Peachser or Bowseach, since Bowsette sounds like a fusion between Bowser and Toadette or really a female version of Bowser (without being human), since the Super Crown transforms Peach who uses it (only Toadette), not a female version.
- They share almost the same problems as the Splash Woman Ironic Fandom.
- Not all of Bowsette's fans are extremely toxic some of them want to see them as a separate character of the franchise despite that she's a non-official Nintendo character.
- There is actually some Bowsette fans who understand that she will never be canon, as she shall remain a fan character. They were simply enjoying the character without wanting her to be canon, or force Nintendo to make her canon.
- Some artists were never upset by her disconfirmation, and they still plan to do artworks involving her, no matter what.
- There is good fan-art of Bowsette and some of them made an effort to do it.
- Not all of her fans are perverts.