Cameron Boyce Ironic Hatedom
Cameron Mica Boyce (May 28, 1999 - July 6, 2019) was an American actor best known for playing Luke Ross on Disney Channel's Jessie and Carlos De Vil in the Descendants franchise. After he passed away from a seizure on July 6, 2019, he has one of the most heartless, ignorant, disgusting, and dangerous hatedoms of all time.
Why There Is No "Hey, Jessie!" In This Hatedom
- They are a big part of the Disney Hatedom, the Adam Sandler Hatedom (since he co-starred with him in Grown Ups and its sequel), the TheTopTens Community, the K-Pop Fandom, the XXXTentacion Ironic Hatedom, the Jake Paul Fandom, the Logan Paul Vlogs Fandom, and many more.
- They also overlap with the Michael Jackson Ironic Hatedom.
- Five words: The infamous Cameron Boyce challenge.
- Hypocrisy: They criticize his fans for being mean while the hatedom is mean themselves.
- When Jacob Sartorius was criticized for disrespecting Cameron's grave on Instagram by using this emoji (😒) and later apologized, his fans let him get away with it and forgive him, claiming that what he did was an accident or a simple mistake. It's more than a mistake, and Jacob could've definitely acted smarter than that.
- If you try your best to call them out and defend Cameron, especially if you're not a fan of him, there is a 90% chance that you're gonna have a bad time.
- They also spam you with clown emojis, which will get on your nerves.
- Speaking of the TheTopTens Community, they even added him on the list of most awful and annoying celebrities! Let that sink in.
- They even wish that he goes to hell or even worse when he died, which is just unacceptable on so many levels.
- And even worse, some of them even wish death on his family!
- They hate him just for being on Jessie, which is a very biased reason to hate something.
- They find seizures funny when some people in real life are suffering from them. Not that they care anyway. This is why the internet is almost never a good place.
- They treat Cameron like he's worse than Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. How is a Disney star worse than terrorism and killing millions of Jews?
- In fact, they are so horrible to the point where his co-stars, Disney Channel, and even Cameron himself hated them as well.
- They are unaware of how disgusting they are, and are actually proud of that.
- Don't you ever step into TikTok and browse anything related to Cameron Boyce, otherwise you'll find things like this.
- They ruined The Meme Community.
- Some of them pretended to be his fans in this comment section of a video uploaded on Skai Jackson's YouTube channel asking people to like their comments if they like/miss him, showing that they're using his death for attention and clout! For those of you who don't know what the word "clout" means, here it is.
- They even defend these comments saying they're showing "support" for him! That's not how support works!
- The ironic hatedom is far worse, and we mean FAR WORSE than the fandom will ever be.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Not all of Cameron's haters are like this. Some can respect opinions, but they're overshadowed by the extreme ones.