Cardi B Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belcalis Marlenis Almaznar (born October 11, 1992), better known by her stage name Cardi B is an American rapper, songwriter and television personality. She has a toxic hatedom who acts worse than her.
Why They Should Be Careful With Her
- It's filled with nostalgiatards.
- They share the similarities with the Nicki Minaj Hatedom
- They go way too far with her, here are some examples.
- On the Nicki Minaj wiki, someone vandalized a page about her and called her a bitch just because she fought Nicki Minaj.
- They as well make songs worse by removing her verses as a edit, possibly adding a artist who she beat in Best Rap Album, for example, Travis Scott.
- And all because of this, the Nicki drama is still continuing.
- They overreacted when her album Invasion Of Privacy won Best Rap Album at the Grammys instead of Mac Miller's Swimming. Which caused controversy and making her delete all of her social media accounts.
- The Horrible Music & Songs Wiki also claims that her victory was met with backlash, but if one were to look that up, it would not exist.
- They attack on anybody who likes her.
- For example, some user named Braelen the Milwaukee boy said in a comment on Horrible Music and Songs Wiki that only dumbasses like her, Seriously?
- Most of them are from the TheTopTens Community.
- They killed the music community.
- Whenever a music artist collaborates with her, they will hate that artist. (e.g They hated Bruno Mars just because he collaborated with her)
- They also hate her for being featured in songs.
- They call her "Retardi B".
- Hypocrisy: They hate her because her songs (most notably I Like It) are overplayed yet they're mostly filled with metal fanboys who overplay metal songs.
- People from Indiana went off on her just because she cancelled her concert due to a threat.
- They hate on some decent songs by her (Bodak Yellow, Money, Please Me, Press, Ring, Get Up 10, No Limit, Finesse, Bartier Cardi, Backin' It Up, Pull Up, Drip etc.)
- They have a point about her being a terrible and overrated rapper.
- They have a point about her song I Like It being overrated, overplayed and overused.
- There are some mature haters who can respect opinions. Like Bgsonickid.
- They do have a point that some songs by her including Money Bag and Bickenhead are indeed bad.