Decidueye (Pokémon) Fandom
Decidueye is a Grass/Ghost-Type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII, It evolves from Dartrix starting at level 34. It is the final form of Rowlet and one of the 3 starters of the Alola region along with Incineroar and Primarina, its Fandom is toxic and here is why.
Why Decidueye Should Use Spirit Shackle On Its Fandom
- They glorify it as if it was the best Alola Pokémon.
- If you disagree with them or it is not your cup of tea, the toxic fans will not last to shoot you with arrows.
- They are part of Incineroar Hatedom because when Incineroar was revealed as the Alola Region representative in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate instead of Decidueye, they were triggered.
- Even the leaks on Decidueye were taken as facts.
- They draw disgusting art and Rule 34 involving it.
- They fight with Primarina and Incineroar fandoms.
- They also come from Rowlet (Pokémon) Ironic Fandom just for being the final evolution of Rowlet and Pokémon Sun and Moon Ironic Fandom that were already toxic.
- Not everyone acts like this.
- Some are fine with Incineroar being the Alola representative in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate instead of Decidueye.
- Some have valid statements to like Decidueye.
- Some fans accept that Decidueye is not everyone's taste.