Dora the Explorer Hatedom
Dora the Explorer is an American animated television series created by Chris Gifford, Valerie Walsh Valdes and Eric Weiner that premiered on Nickelodeon on August 14, 2000. The series is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio and is one of the longest-running series that aired on the Nick Jr. block. Dora the Explorer is known for having mostly a toxic Hatedom.
Dora: Do you know why my hatedom is toxic?
- They mostly come from the The Vyond Community.
- They share the same issues with the The Vyond Community and the Caillou Fandom and Hatedom.
- They constantly make offensive jokes about Dora, like "D-d-d-Dora, D-d-d-deported". This used to be an example, but it was taken down because of copyright.
- They bully people who like this show. Not to mention, they make attacking journals like this one.
- They are major hypocrites. They hate this show because Dora asks you where to find something, yet they don't hate similar shows like Blue's Clues, in which Steve or Joe talks to the viewer (although this could be the fact that in Blue's Clues, kids can actually be heard answering Steve or Joe whenever they talk to the viewer).
- Many are already hating on the Dora and The Lost City of Gold movie without giving it a chance to see if it's better than the show or not. Even worse is that many of the Michael Bay haters believed that he'll be directing it since his company Platinum Dunes is involved, They already denied the rumors and said that the film is directed by James Bobin and Bay has no involvement in the film.
- They still rant on it, even though the show is no longer relevant as of now for obvious reasons.
- They made a hate group on DeviantArt.
- On DeviantArt, some toxic Dora haters like citytoon makes hate art out of them.
- They also makes hate journals.
- They claimed that Dora fans are toxic but when in reality, they themselves are even worse.
- They used excuses when somebody criticizes the hate group.
- Some of these haters are from the My Little Pony fandom because they act hip and edgy hating on Dora because it's for little kids, and praise the former because it "isn't as annoying as Dora."
- It shares the same issues with TheTopTens.
- Hate art, hate parodies (mainly grounded videos), and hate memes are present in the hatedom, which often come out as being repetitive and lazy.
- They make Dora fills in memes, which were repetitive and cringeworthy.
- There's one hate art that shows Dora and Boots' heads mounted above Mr. Krabs' fireplace which was an edited version of a scene from the Spongebob episode, Wet Painters; the same occurred to Peppa and George Pig.
- Most of them complain about the animation, yet they like Phineas and Ferb, which has similar animation.
- On DeviantArt, one Enterbot made a scorecard on Dora The Explorer and has everything in the boxes filled in! How crazy is that Enterbot?!
- Some Dora The Explorer rants on Vyond have these two:
- Dora The Explorer? More Like Fora The F***er
- Do you know who likes this show? Caillou!
- Like in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies, they will not stop complaining about the Dora Movie, Dora and the Lost City of Gold even when it had a score of 82% on Rotten Tomatoes which is a decent score.
- And to top it off, a portion of this hatedom is from the Moral Guardians since some find this movie "too dark".
- Some of them are xenophobic because the main character is Mexican.
Dora: Do you know of any redeeming qualities to part of my hatedom?
- They have a point that Dora's fourth-wall-breaking is annoying at times.
- Some of the haters can stay civilized to fans of the show.
- Some haters simply joke about the show, mostly without being apart of the Vyond Community.
- Some mature haters like Berleezy exist.
- Some of the memes, jokes, and parodies are funny.
- Some of the haters actually like the movie, similar to how some Teen Titans Go haters like the TTG movie.