Eirika Fandom and Hatedom
Eirika is one of the two main characters of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones as well as the twin sister of Ephraim. She is the only daughter of King Fado or Renais and is a princess of Renais. In the beginning, King Fado made Eirika leave the castle simply because Renais was under attack by Grado. Her trusted knight Seth came along with Eirika and encountered Valter, a general of Grado. Seth attacks Valter in order to protect Eirika, thus getting hurt in the process and heads on to Frelia alongside Eirika. For a character that was well-received, she also has a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why Both Sides Need To Resolve Conflict Without Fighting
- Both cannot handle opinions on the said character.
- Both sides may be part of the Ephraim Fandom for different reasons.
- To start off, she is one of the various Fire Emblem characters who is the subject of many questionable pics out of her that are either related to feet, bondage, butt, vore, or even panties and trust us, this ain't right, chief. In fact, don't ever think about looking her up on DeviantArt. This is the Gruntilda Winkybunion Fandom all over again...!
- Shipping wars galore, who would've thought!
- Speaking of ships, some of them have the guts to ship Eirika with Valter simply because he has a thing for Eirika when they don't even realize that both characters are enemies (and that he isn't a pleasant type in the first place).
- Worse, they even managed to ship Eirika with Ephraim which is incest. Ironically enough, incest is common in Japan. Also regarding Fire Emblem, Ephraim does mention that the rumors about relationships with Eirika are incestuous are disgusting according to him. In the Japanese version of Sacred Stones, Ephraim makes no mention of the twins' involvement in incest shippings but Eirika interrupts him while being embarrassed. As for Heroes, Ephraim does mention Alfonse and Sharena having a "Brother and sister" bond but Eirika pleads him to stop saying things that "would make people take it the wrong way."
- They even put Eirika in lazy crossovers such as RWBY related crossovers out of Eirika that turn out to be lazy as well as the rest of the cast in The Sacred Stones.
- Some of her fans only like her because she is "cute", which is about as shallow as only liking the Inklings because of similar quality.
- They raged like a bunch of crying babies when Eirika lost against Lucina in a Voting Gauntlet.
- They even bullied and mocked Elise fans just because of the fact that Eirika won in another Voting Gauntlet.
- Some of them hate her simply because "She is not badass" according to them, which is as poor as hating the Incredible Hulk and Thor in Avengers: Endgame because of how they are portrayed in the movie.
- Some people hate her because she is "naive". (Do you guys really expect her to be perfect?)
- A user named Nogitsune on gamepress think that Eirika fans are "Fuckers". (How unusual...)
- They only hate her for her questionable decisions. (She is just a character, in a videogame!)
- They also hate her simply because of her stats, stats do not dictate the quality of the character.
- Some of them are crazy Lucina and Elise fans who would start wars with Eirika fans because of the Voting Gauntlet.
- Some of them prefer other Fire Emblem women in the most toxic way possible.
- They even call her a stereotype anime girl when she is shown to be far from it.
- They keep calling her a bland protagonist/character.
- They share similar problems with Roy's hatedom.
- Both can have sane and mature fans and haters who respect other peoples opinions.
- Still a lot of well-done and wholesome fanworks.
- They do have a point that Eirika is cute.
- They have good reasons to like her.
- Some get along fine with fans of other characters.
- They do have a point about Eirika's flaws.
- Some of them have good reasons as to why they don't like her.