Elton John Hatedom
Elton John is an English singer, songwriter, pianist, and composer. He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums. John has sold more than 300 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists. He has more than fifty Top 40 hits, as well as seven consecutive number-one albums in the United States, 58 Billboard Top 40 singles, 27 Top 10 singles, four of which peaked at number two and nine of which reached number one. Raised in the Pinner area of London on March 25 of 1947 while being the eldest child of Stanley Dwight and the only child of Sheila Eileen, John learned to play piano at an early age, and by 1962 had formed Bluesology, an R&B band with whom he played until 1967. He met his longtime musical partner Taupin in 1967 after they both answered an advert for songwriters. He was educated at Pinner Wood Junior School, Reddiford School, and Pinner County Grammer School. When John began to consider a career in music seriously, his father, who served as a flight lieutenant in the Royal Air Force, tried to steer him toward a more conventional career, such as banking. While his parents were musically inclined, the Dwights were keen record buyers thus exposing John to the popular singers and musicians of the day. The Rocket Man may have received five Grammy Awards, five Brit Awards, an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, a Tony Award, a Disney Legends award, and the Kennedy Center Honor, he too is not safe from a toxic hatedom.
Why They're The "Bad Side of the Moon"
- Let's address the biggest issue. When they found out that The Pinball Wizard himself showed his true sexuality, the haters turned their backs on him.
- They use "overrated" as an excuse to dislike him and his music. Really?
- Hypocrisy: the haters (including the homophobes) claim to hate Elton John, but they like some products that John was involved in such as The Lion King as a prime example. In fact, they will go berzerk if they found out that Elton John is involved in any product.
- Another hypocrisy: They despise Elton John being gay yet they don't realize that other people they may like can be gay.
- Hypocrisy at it's finest: They still loathe on him yet they still praise one of his songs.
- They also hate him just because of his fashion sense that has been seen throughout the years. Excuse us?
- As usual with the music community, they tend to look down on people who actually like him. The homophobes do this a lot.
- Some of them are part of the LGBT Hatedom (obviously), the South Park Hatedom (Just because John appeared the season 2 episode "Chef Aid"), the Sing (2016) Hatedom (Because of how Johnny the Gorilla performed "I'm still standing" at one part of the movie), the Disney Hatedom (because how he composed several songs for The Lion King), the Heavy Metal Fandom, the K-Pop Fandom, and the Rock Music Hatedom (Because of his genres being Rock). Some are even Modern-tards, Internet Trolls, Moral Guardians, Koreaboos, HIV/AIDS Deniers (Because he established the Elton John AIDS Foundation), rabid Christians, and Edgelords.
- Even some Madonna fans are present in this hatedom just because of how Elton John and Madonna had feuds before.
- They even want him to die. Not making this up!
- They even make up stupid nicknames for him such as "oxygen thief", "old white bastard", "WANCK", "cunt", and a few others they can think off. This is a good example.
- They think that if you like Elton John, then you will become gay thus ignoring that some Elton John fans can have a different sexuality.
- They believe that Elton John is dipped in Satanism just because he has the rock music genre. This stupid article can explain.
- They make offensive memes of him such as this and this. Even though it's rare.
- The mindset thought that he died on April 26, 2017, when he is still alive as of now.
- Even Elton John himself knows how bad these homophobes are. He states social media giants should be boycotted if they do not tackle homophobic hate speech.. This is evidence that even Elton John has no tolerance for homophobic people.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- Some can understand that everyone has a different viewpoint on him.
- They may have a point about some flaws John may have such as some bad songs like Victim of Love, Poor Cow, I Am Your Robot, etc. Although some people do have a different taste of songs.