An emoji is an ideogram and smiley used in electronic messages and web pages. Emoji exist in various genres, including facial expressions, common objects, places and types of weather, and animals. They are much like emoticons, but emoji are actual pictures instead of typography. Originating on Japanese mobile phones in 1997, emoji became increasingly popular worldwide in the 2010s after being added to several mobile operating systems thus leading to a toxic fandom.
Why They're ☣️
- To start things off, they would take some innocent emojis such as the eggplant and the peach emojis and give them a vulgar meaning.
- A lot of these people would spam certain emojis for some lame reason. Fandoms that spam emojis include the fanbases of Super Smash Bros (The Smash Amino portion tends to spam the clown emoji) and Beyoncé (They spam bee emojis). In the audition, some fandoms such as the fanbases of Battle for Dream Island, FNAF, Fairy Tail, and SuperMarioLogan tend to spam any emoji on their will.
- If that's not enough, they would sometimes use the pistol emoji, the knife emoji, and the bomb emoji just for threatening purposes. No wonder Apple decided to change the pistol emoji to a water gun.
- They make some petitions involving certain companies to make certain emojis. They don't even realize that they are not in charge of a company.
- Speaking of The Emoji Movie, many of them would take the movie too seriously. Click on this hyperlink to learn more.
- Adding a little more about the said movie, they would think that everyone hates the movie when they're some people that can enjoy it despite its flaws, have not seen it yet, or even not know about the movie.
- Hypocrisy: Some claim to hate Japan, yet they don't seem to realize that emojis originate in Japan.
- They do some awful and uninspiring OCs involving emojis such as an emoji OC being just a B emoji or even some OCs being on the same level as Sonic OCs. take a quick glance.
- YouTube Commenters tend to use the pointing downwards hand emoji just of the "1 like = comments"
- Many of them try to be hip and trendy in a hard way.
- Sometimes, if you were to say you dislike emojis, they will spam emojis. How typical...
- Some mature fans who can still understand that not everyone has to like emojis or hate The Emoji Movie.
- They do have a point about The Emoji Movie not being a good movie.
- Some use emojis in moderation.
- Sometimes, the memes can be funny as long if it's used in a moderate manner.
- They can still like Japan.