Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Fallout series is a franchise that started in 1997, and is still going on to this day. While the series is, for the most part, really good, but the fandom is different story...
Why They Deserve To Be Mowed Down By Deathclaws Or Enclave Troops
- Opinion Lashing.
- Non-Bethesda (Interplay/Obsidian) Side: If you say that you like a Bethesda-made Fallout game (3, 4, and possibly Shelter), you will be called by certain fans a "Bugthestard/Bethestard."
- Bethesda Side: On the other stick of the spectrum, if you so much as say you admire the first two games, and New Vegas, you will be attacked and accused for being a "Obsidiantard."
- It's filled with Nostalgia-tards too.
- Some of the fans treasure Fallout 4, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas as the best games in the series.
- A lot of them praise Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and Fallout New Vegas as if they were untouchable gods with no flaws and attack anyone who likes Fallout 3 or Fallout 4, when in fact, every game in the series, including the aforementioned games, has flaws as much as 3 and 4 do. New Vegas, for example, was a bug-riddled mess due to rushed development and poor launch. Even though it got well-received.
- There is a lot of nostalgia dwelling reviews on Fallout: New Vegas, Here’s a good example.
- Some people will give Bethesda harsh criticism, simply because of Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. Look, they do indeed have flaws, and you may not have liked those games, but that does not give you the right to harshly criticize Bethesda Instead, give them some pointers, and more, like "You could improve upon X by Y," instead of, "This game sucks, kys."
- Most of them take Fallout 76 way too seriously, and could attack anyone who owns or likes this game. We get that this game is awful but, that's no excuse to bash on someone and this game!
- Speaking of 76, the fans of that game are toxic as well since they though "solo" meant "single-player" and attacked anyone who hates online games.
- The Non-Bethesda side wants Obsidian to make a sequel for Fallout: New Vegas. But the team that made the game left Obsidian.
- To be fair, some Fallout fans are respectful of each others opinions.
- Some of the memes are really funny.
- The modding communities for these games (mostly FO3, FO:NV, and FO4) are really great.
- Some Fallout fans that like 1, 2, and New Vegas acknowledge that they have flaws much as 3 and 4.
- They do have a point about Fallout 76 being a terrible game.
- Some are aware of how bad it is.