Grand Theft Auto Fandom and Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grand Theft Auto is an action-adventure video game series developed By Rockstar North and created by David Jones and Mike Dailly. While it's really good, sadly, it has a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why They're WASTED
- Neither its fans nor haters take criticism well when it comes to bashing on critics.
- They also do not respect opinions from either side.
- They praise Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as the best video games of all time. They also exalt the characters Johnny Klebitz and Big Smoke to annoying levels.
- They are also part of the hatedoms for Mario (sometimes), Nintendo, American videogames, Pokémon, and the ones for games with E ratings.
- They wasted The Meme Community with a lot of memes including content from the Grand Thet Auto franchise, especially Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- They always complain about when Grand Theft Auto VI will come out.
- Many are teenagers and manchildren who try to look cool by playing the series.
- GTA Online is where they are at their worst.
- A lot of people praise GTA IV because it's an older game and bash on anyone who likes GTA V, when in fact, IV has a number of flaws too.
- They get into flame wars with the Call Of Duty Fandom And always argue if GTA or COD is better.
- Most of them come from either the Sony Interactive Entertainment Fandom or the PC Gaming Elitists.
- Some adore Johnny Klebitz like if he was a religious figure.
- They are part of the Rockstar Games Fandom for obvious reasons.
- It is filled with Moral Guardians and soccermoms just because the games are very violent and inappropriate for children.
- Few come from the Call of Duty or the Nintendo fandoms.
- Hypocrisy is present here; some are Nintendo fans despite the fact that some Grand Theft Auto titles are on Nintendo consoles as well.
- They hate David Jones and Mike Dailly for creating the franchise in the first place.
- They are sometimes part of TheTopTens.
- Some of them just hate the series because most of the games star an African American protagonist, such as Franklin Clinton and Carl "CJ" Johnson.
- Most parodies made by them are funny.
- They make amazing mods.
- There are a lot of mature fans who can respect opinions.
- Many of them can take criticism.
- Various gameplay videos of GTA V are good.
- Videos of funny moments are mostly fun to watch.
- Some memes made by them are funny.
- Not all of them are SJWs (n)or moral guardians.
- Some haters are mature and have good reasons to dislike the series.
- Some haters can handle criticism.
- They (if it wasn't obvious) have excellent points why this franchise is not for children.
- Hate art and Hate memes are extremely rare in this hatedom.