Hazbin Hotel Fandom and Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hazbin Hotel is a web-series created by Vivziepop. Apparently the series has garnered a lot of toxicity from both the fandom and hatedom before the pilot was even released. 
Why Charlie Will Not Let Them Into Her Hotel
- They often raid each other, causing many flame wars and instances of drama.
- SJWs and Obsessive Anti-SJWs are prevalent on both sides.
- There is a much higher concentration of Anti-SJWs on the fandom's side while most of the haters are SJWs. Some of the milder SJWs are fans of the series and a few Anti-SJWs hate it, but they're incredibly rare.
- They send death threats to each other, the leader of the Hatedoms, the Hazbin Crew (who are almost always innocent) and Vivziepop.
- They mostly can't respect each others' opinions and would start massive flame wars against each other.
- The fandom is infested with Angel-Dust and Alastor fangirls which the rabid shippers love to ship them together even though Alastor is confirmed to be asexual. There are also plenty of rabid fujoshis, edgelords, obsessive Anti-SJWs, and very oddly, some toxic conservative Christians too.
- There are plenty of toxic fans of the series like a user who is a character thief, drama starter and someone who got two people to almost commit suicide, and a pedophile and request spammer who causes tons of drama.
- They don't take negative criticism of the series too kindly, an example of this was when a YouTuber named Pkrussl made a review about it. The rabid fans disliked bombed his video.
- While Pk's video was not very good, it is not right to dislike bomb his review!
- His followup videos were a huge improvement, yet were still dislike bombed. This proves the fandom's toxicity.
- This is made worse by the fact that Vivziepop can take criticism, and the fans being overprotective of the series is unneeded.
- Most of them are underaged minors, even though the series is targeted towards adults and has sex jokes in it. An example would be A.J..
- Speaking of which, many adult fans would literally show the series to underaged viewers.
- Many fans are edgelords who justify the "cutesy" aspects of the series as being satirical and cynical.
- Some are very jealous of the animation, character designs, and characterizations (especially Charlie).
- They were so annoying on Twitter to the point where it got on a lot of people's last nerves.
- Given that the series is adult oriented, many fans take advantage of it by hoping that there would be episodes involving fetishes despite the fact that Vivziepop would not resort to fetish pandering and that could the cause the series to have a decline in quality.
- They also praise the scene where Angel Dust says "Harder daddy", way too much.
- Shipping wars are extremely common in the fandom and many people have been harassed by rabid shippers.   
- The situation has gotten so bad that Vivziepop even had to step in to say she did not approve of the shipping wars!
- They ignore the show's flaws, like the overusage of cartoony sound effects and some animation errors like the limo scene.
- The other characters are often ignored in favor of the previously aforementioned characters.
- They also ignore Vivziepop's flaws and paint her as some legendary art goddess.
- They also ignore the lore behind the web series.
- Many fans like the series only for Charlie because of how attractive she is, especially her outfit.
- The fans who are also 4Channers are a pretty bad part of the fandom.
- They have an insane lust for Angel Dust and Doomguy X Charlie and almost every Hazbin Hotel thread on /co has devolved into them saying how they would have sex with Angel Dust/Charlie, getting into fights on who gets to marry the character or just saying incredibly disgusting things.
- They love sharing Hazbin Hotel Rule 34 with each other and some of it is extremely disturbing and disgusting.
- While they love Hazbin Hotel, some of them hate Vivziepop for some reason and call her fat, stupid, insane and autistic.
- They called Michael Kovach the voice of Angel Dust an "Autistic Faggot" and Ashley Nichols a piece of "Trailer Trash" and said the 2 were hideous and perfect together. Making fun of the show staff is not a nice thing to do!
- One thread got so insane that Ashley Nichols Art had to make an account on 4Chan to try to get the 4Channers to stop their nonsense!
- There are some fans of the series who are homophobic and think that Angel Dust and Vaggie are negative LGBT stereotypes, which makes them like the show for being "realistic" with LGBT+ people. They often bash on homosexual ships and get into fights with the SJW or sane fans of the series.
- When a Steven Universe Fanboy @BaezAngelG made a meme which insulted the show along with calling Hazbin fans "poo brains" and other childish insults, as well as throwing a fit over Vivziepop blocking him; he received all sorts of harassment and death threats! The Hazbin fans even tried getting his account banned and as a result he privatized his account!
- He may have bad points and was very childish, unapologetic, rude and immature- but this is no excuse to send him so much death threats!
- The fandom is notorious for not allowing people to leave and people who said that they would be leaving the HH Fandom often receive threats from others. Some of them have even received death threats as a result. 
- Some people who loved HH and Helluva Boss got so fed up with the toxicity that they also received harassment and threats for supporting their friends who left the fandom. They have even left the fandom because of it! 
- A scammer and animation thief, who goes by TheToyTaker, MixxMasterMedia and many other aliases take fanboying/hating on Vivziepop a step further. He leaked her Patreon content on The Bad Webcomics Wiki forums, blackmailed her staff to get free commissions and animations and stole animation from Kyle A. Carozza, Al Pullen, Mexican64 and many others to get jobs unfairly. He even said he wanted to impregnate Vivziepop and put a baby in her gut!
- Due to the equal amounts of fanboying and hating he has shown towards Viv, Hazbin Hotel and the Crew, it is very ambiguous at what faction/community he is truly part off, which is why a special category was created to catalogue fans/haters like him. Normally stuff like that would go to trivia, but he is so toxic that he deserves to be part of the negative qualities.
- The vast majority of them (or at least the vocal ones) are extremely annoying SJWs, Moral Guardians, the Cosmodore Hatedom (thanks to Twitter user @LiquidGoth who called out Cosmodore and supported cancel culture against Vivziepop) and the Steven Universe Fandom. These communities and people are known for their incredible toxicity.
- Many bitch and whine about how Charlie is seemingly completely perfect and hope that she will be harmed in some way or engage in disturbing and disgusting acts in future episodes.
- Some even believe that Hazbin Hotel is satanic.
- They hate the series because it's for adults only and expect it to be for all ages.
- They often make callout posts aimed at Vivziepop, which depict her as a disgusting, racist, zoophilic, transphobic pedophile. The stuff Viv did was long on the past and do not reflect her actual beliefs; but as expected, these hatedom members don't know how to distinguish between fiction and reality, and the very concept of improving and redemption is completely alien to them. This situation is very similar to the drama caused by the JaviSuzumiya Hatedom.
- On some occurences, they would often start wanting Viv to get spammed, cyberbullied and even start organizing raids targeting her and HH fans often by extension.
- They see and treat Vivziepop as some completely depraved, irredeemable and evil monster and refuse to acknowledge her countless apology posts.
- They even think she is a Neo-Nazi, Alt-Righter, some far-right bigot and even the second coming of Hitler despite the fact Viv is most likely rather liberal herself. And again, that's one of the many instances of Godwin's Law being broken by the hatedom. Hell, some even think Hazbin Hotel fans must be put away from a much longer distance than people with COVID-19! How are fans of a controversial cartoon more dangerous than people suffering from a potentially life-threatening disease?
- They will go out of their way to bully and harass people who even support Hazbin just a bit, such as when they attacked Animated Antic, an innocent user on Twitter.
- Some haters even harass other people who worked on Hazbin, despite most of them being completely innocent.
- Ashley Nichols Art, an animator working on Hazbin, got harassed by the haters, even though Ashley did nothing wrong. 
- Some haters take it a step further and hate on Ashley's new project, Hell Puppy, which is completely unrelated to Hazbin. Ashley Nichols deserves far better than this, she's innocent!
- They spread false information about Kendraws being some pedophile and cult leader, Ken is innocent and has debunked these allegations.
- Many of the haters support Cancel Culture.
- In addition to the annoying SJWs in the fandom, there are also some rabid Anti-SJWs in the hatedom who consider Hazbin Hotel to be SJW propaganda and LGBT pandering. They are also often part of the Alt-Right communities. Luckily, they are extremely rare and incredibly hard to find.
- There is even a song on Spotify called "Hazbin hotel is For Homos and Doo Doo" heads which shows how homophobic and immature the rabid Anti-SJWs can get. 
- They think that Vaggie is a racist and homophobic stereotype who is a man-hating misandrist and always-angry Latina. But this is not true, as Vaggie is a very likable character who protects Charlie (who is very nice, likable and kind-hearted), and she is not always angry but functions as a straight man character, similarly to Squidward Tentacles and Lincoln Loud. Just because a Latina character has a short temper does not necessarily mean that she is a racist caricature, especially if she has other character traits.
- They think that Angel Dust is a homophobic stereotype even though he is a sex worker. There is a reason why he is in hell, and its because he is a mean jerk who is also a gangster. If Angel Dust was a nice person, why would he be in hell! Just because a gay character is mean does not necessarily mean that he is homophobic!
- They even flipped out when they found out that Katie Killjoy is a homophobe! Katie is supposed to be unlikable and mean, and her being a homophobe makes her more unlikable and is a good reason to why she is in hell in the first place!
- They get butthurt easily when people draw NSFW of Alastor and blame Vivziepop for not calling them out. Vivzie has very little control of this as some people would draw whatever they want and do not care about the consequences. If Viv called them out, massive flame wars would start and NSFW artists who drew Alastor NSFW would get frequently harassed!
- Ironically, they think that Viv shouldn't make callout posts, making them hypocrites.
- One of the haters was stupid enough to think that Alastor is Hitler! Are you kidding me, though the fans could have said that as well due to his extreme power.
- They are often very annoying and spam Anti-Hazbin and Anti-Vivziepop content in your face. Hell, one user on DeviantART got so sick on them that they made an entire journal debunking them and calling out their rabid behavior!
- Many of them have started infesting the DOOM Fandom to justify their hatred against Hazbin Hotel and Vivziepop.
- Some of the very rare Anti-SJWs in the hatedom call fans of the series "Hazbinf*gs" or "Hazbin F*ggots", which is homophobic.
- People like WubbaWankStain69 are not exclusive to the fandom and quite a few of them are in the hatedom. The most notable example would be Zuiker, a cyberbully and rabid Vivziepop hater who made many disgusting pictures of Vivzie having sex with her OCs, have a friend make NSFW edits of Vivienne's art, drew tons of Vivziepop hateart and is even proud of it. Zuiker's reason: their artstyles are similar and comparing both artstyles pisses her off.
- She is still a rabid Hazbin Hotel and Vivziepop hater to this very day, and is unwilling to let things go. Furthermore, the NSFW she drew was a death threat, hate art and porn of a real person, which could get Zuiker in trouble with the law. 
- One particularly rabid hater went on a mass vandalism spree on the Hazbin Hotel Wiki.
- Some haters, like BaezAngelG, simply hate the show for some of the dumbest and most trivial of reasons.
- In addition, he is one of the many Steven Universe fanboys who hate it and is making a bad name for the SU Fandom.
- Another thing to note is that he is actually a massive hypocrite. He blindly defends Steven Universe and worships the show to death and has made countless posts defending it and Rebecca Sugar, yet endlessly bashes on Hazbin Hotel and thinks Vivziepop has never changed at all. He also insulted her on many occasions on Tumblr but tried putting a neutral front on Twitter to damage-control. In addition, he has also been revealed to be a cancel culture supporter only when it came to people he despised and is sympathetic to SJWs.
- Some of them think that calling Hazbin Hotel a bad show is constructive criticism and have very bad points on why the show is bad. After they get blocked by Viv on Twitter, they then bitch about it or parade their block to everyone.
- Vivziepop has the right to block anyone on social media, and its perfectly fine for her to block people who blindly slander her like what Baez did on his Tumblr account.
- Recently, many people have started spreading false rumors about Viv not paying her employees enough which caused her to respond in retaliation. Some crew members even spoke out against them and took Viv's side to counter the misinformation..
- On Tumblr, many blogs similar to the SU Critical Blogs have started popping up and because of the extreme toxicity of the hatedom, these blogs often end up spreading false information about Vivziepop, Kendraws and much more. They nitpick every little thing about the show, from the character ref sheets to the backgrounds and much more while also sometimes obsessively stalking Vivienne's social media to nitpick every one of her tweets and take potshots at her. Famous examples are the Hazbinhostile and Shitbin Motel blogs, with Hazbinhostile in particular being criticized for spreading false information about Viv not paying her crew enough and them being called out and debunked by the crew themselves!
- They keep getting upset over violent, edgy and controversial stuff in it and expect it to be a safe happy cartoon, continuously ignoring the fact the series is meant to be edgy, offensive, violent and not suited for sensitive SJWs like them.
- They also love finding every reason to think it is racist in anyway such as saying hellhounds are a code for racism (are they implying different races are separate species!?).
- Not only that, but they often make immature hate memes out of her like this and that.
- A mod for a Hazbin Critical blog even made the ridiculous assumption that Viv is a Nazi, all because she uses clownworld memes!
- One of the most major HH haters on Tumblr was so toxic, he ended up earning a Kiwi Farms thread of his own after the Kiwi Farms users constantly made fun of his rabid behavior and his anti-Hazbin Hotel blog.
- The hatedom's culture is so toxic and infested with SJW culture that on some occasions, less rabid and more reasonable haters will still get harassed and badmouthed by some of the most insane haters of the series. The Hazbin Hotel Hatedom eats their own and it goes to show how toxic, merciless and brutal they truly are.
- One of the haters was immature enough to make an entire Tumblr blog dedicated to making edits of random fictional characters being Hazbin Hotel haters.
- An instance of hypocrisy: They say that Vivziepop is immature, yet their blog is a hate blog which is extremely immature in nature. Not only that, but it is only making the blog's mod look bad.
- They have even created an entire wiki dedicated to hating Hazbin Hotel.
- There are healthy fans, and some healthy haters like zpheadcanons.
- Some fans and haters don't take their love/hate for Hazbin Hotel too far.
- They can be better than each other at times.
- They make good artwork and cosplays of the characters. Examples of talented and healthy Hazbin fans would be LadyMathou, CalisDraws, Palettepainter1 and emotionalhugz.
- The memes they make are often very funny.
- The staff members of Hazbin Hotel are often very nice and almost always innocent. They include SebVelaz, jennpadillart, Amessicle, Kressent Rhodes and Ashley Nichols Art.
- Some of them are aware of the show's flaws along with being aware of Vivziepop's flaws.
- There are some that are not SJWs and are against Jorieldraws and his slanderous thread on Twitter. A good example would be the members of a Bad Webcomics Wiki Forum thread talking about Hazbin Hotel.
- There are some haters who support the other people working on Hazbin and don't harass them for simply working with Vivziepop.
- Some of them apologized for their bad behavior and left the hatedom, either becoming neutral or even fans.
- Normally, a good show that has received positive reviews such as Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe and Hazbin Hotel would have a fandom much worse than the hatedom. Unfortunately, the hatedom has proven to be incredibly toxic and equally bad as the fandom, sometimes even more so; this is a great example on how the hatedom is much more toxic compared to most other critically-acclaimed show hatedoms.
- Cosmodore Hatedom - Allied with the Hazbin Hotel haters
- Michael Jackson Hatedom
- Pokémon Sword and Shield Hatedom - A similarly toxic hatedom known for infesting Twitter and harassing content creators too as well as having massive amounts of circle-jerking and negativity.
- Steven Universe Fandom and Hatedom - Arch-enemies
- Vic Mignogna Hatedom - Frequently helps the hatedom at times.