Helen Parr/Elastigirl (The Incredibles) Fandom
Helen Parr, also known as Mrs. Incredible is the wife of Mr. Incredible/Bob Parr, the mother of Dash, Jack-Jack and Violet Parr, and the deuteragonist of The Incredibles series. She was formerly called Elastigirl during the glory days and before the events of The Incredibles. She is known to be an elastic and dexterous superheroine who can stretch any part of her body to great lengths, and mold it into several shapes and sizes. Shortly after Bob and Helen's wedding, a chain reaction of events involving lawsuits results in Supers being outlawed by the U.S. government. It became illegal to work as a Super, her goal of becoming a prominent superheroine was made a moot point thus becoming a good mother and a housewife. In Incredibles 2, she made her husband take care of the kids and goes out of town after moving in. While she may be one of the most well-received and iconic women in animation, she also has a toxic following.
Why Her Fandom Is Elastically Toxic
- They would manage to do some dumb ships such as Elastigirl x Evelyn Deaver. First off, Elastigirl is already married to Mr. Incredible so there is no way she would be shipped with Evelyn. Second, both are one shown to be rivals.
- Some even manage to have a sexual attraction to her without realizing that she is only fictional and she already has a husband.
- They only watch the movies just to see her instead of the story or the other characters.
- Many of her fans tend to forget that other characters exist such as Mr. Incredible, Violet, Jack-Jack, Dash, Parr, Frozone, Voyd, Krushauer, He-Lectrix, etc.
- They would make some disgusting jokes and memes about her.
- They constantly spam the "Man got kicked out of The Incredibles 2" news when it was supposed to be a hoax. They will even try to manipulate people to believe it.
- They only like her for her appearance, it takes more than some fanservice to like some character.
- They are everywhere on anything related to The Incredibles or Elastigirl.
- Many of her fans are perverts for obvious reasons.
- Her fanbase is an annoyance to the Disney Fandom and The Cartoon Community.
- They only like the Incredibles 2 simply because of their precious said character. Just because she is more focused does not mean that you would have to ignore the other characters.
- This post.
- If you were to say you don't really like her, they will spam thicc memes of her or try to attack you.
- Some of them ship her with Violet and Dash, even though they are related. Not to mention, Violet and Dash are underaged, so even if they weren’t related, it would still be considered pedophilia.
- There are still some sane and mature fans who respect opinions and don't have the hots for her.
- There is still a fair amount of family-friendly fan art of her.
- Some are aware that she is married to Bob.
- Some like her for a good reason.