Holocaust Denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. Because Holocaust denial is commonly associated with certain racist propaganda, it is considered a serious societal problem in many places where it occurs and is illegal in several European countries and Israel.
Why It's Really Toxic
- Many of them make up false facts such as "Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers for the genocidal mass murder of Jews" or "Nazi Germany's Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews from the Reich and did not include their extermination"
- They think that the Holocaust never happened when there is evidence that says so.
- On a similar note, they think that the Holocaust was just some fantasy to the point that they ignore it.
- Hypocrisy at its finest! They deny the Holocaust even when there's evidence to support it, but how ironic that they support the genocide of Jews as they believe that they are the most evil people of all time.
- They also ignore the fact that the Jews aren't only people who died in the Holocaust but also the Romanis/Gypsies, Slavs which includes Russians, Ukrainians, Poles and homosexuals.
- They also implied those death camps or concentration camps that built by the Nazis are actually build by the Americans, British, Poles or Soviets to blame the Germans on what they did to the European countries they occupied and to get sympathy from the Jews who've been mass deported.
- They started to deny the Holocaust in 50's to 60's when former Nazis went in full denial as the allied command during and after the Nuremberg trials, they believe that the German war criminals are heroes and not criminals as they believe that they forced them to admit the crimes they "never committed" despite the witnesses and evidences.
- They even believe that Holocaust was fabricated and fake as they called it "Holohoax" or Fake History.
- It's filled with anti-semitic jackasses since were talking about the holocaust.
- They overlaps with far-right fandoms like the Alt-Right Fandom, Yasukuni Shrine Ironic Fandom, SMOLOKO News, Daily Stormer, Metapedia, Redwatch, Stormfront as well.
- They are so toxic that Holocaust Denial even became illegal (for obvious reasons) in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Switzerland.
- People who deny the Holocaust can end up in big trouble. For example, a school principal got fired for saying "I can't say the Holocaust is a factual event". (Think about it for a moment...)
- If that's not enough, a conservative group fires Michelle Malkin just because of supporting a Holocaust Denier.
- In addition, even YouTube has banned content that involves Holocaust Denial.
- These are the same idiots who think Adolf Hitler "made Germany great again" which is stupid. In fact, why does Germany ban Nazi symbols if "Hitler did nothing wrong"? There are a few exceptions, such as using them for educational purposes, research, art, etc., but still.
- Don't try to correct them because they will make up unclever insults such as "Jew".
- They even make some infamous copypastas such as this one and of course this one as well.
- They think that everything they dislike is "Worse than the Holocaust". How can anything you loathe is worse than killing 6 million Jews and 11 million other ethnic groups in World War II?!?!?!
- Some of them would even teach kids that the Holocaust ever happened.
- Typical brain dead psychopaths who still try to be superior to everyone else. Including people who have suffered actual Holocaust or have their family members who experienced it.
- There has been a lot of notable Holocaust deniers including B.o.B, Austin App, Don Black, David Berg, Udo Walendy, Serge Thion, Arthur J. Jones, David Irving, Augustus Sol Invictus, Salvador Borrego, and many more. Even some Holocaust deniers can also be internet trolls as well.
- Even today, there is still a huge level of Holocaust denial.
- Many of them are Muslim extremists.