The Illuminati is a name given to several groups both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them." In subsequent use, "Illuminati" has referred to various organizations that have claimed or have been claimed to be connected to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links have been unsubstantiated. These organizations have often been alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos. As expected, the Illuminati does have a bad hatedom from conspiracy theorists.
Why The Eye Watches Over Their Toxicity
- They claim the Illuminati is everywhere. But they have different reasons for that.
- Every time that there is an image that consists of a triangle and eye, they will believe that it's Illuminati! Because of the so-called Eye of the Providence.
- They think that the Illuminati can control everything... What.
- They provide "so-called" facts that don't make sense such as this Love Live post or this Despicable Me article
- Don't try to correct them because they will chew you out for no good reason.
- They think that the Illuminati is an evil organization that plans on world domination, even though it was created the Enlightenment Age and they don't want to conquer the world.
- The Moral Guardians, Religious nut-jobs, and conspiracy theorists claim that all triangles are evil just because of the Illuminati. WHAT?
- They think that the Illuminati causes the 9/11 terror attacks when the evidence says that the terror attacks are justified by the terrorist group Al-Qaeda.
- They think that the Illuminati is responsible for making actors, singers or popular people come into fame. (Example: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, and Eminem)
- They also think that every death of celebrities is done by the Illuminati, for example, the killing of XXXTentaction despite that his killing was just a robbery case but they don't believe instead they claim it was a "Demonic sacrifice".
- They say that the Illuminati supporters are satanists but in reality, they are atheists and the Enlightened progressives and Freethinkers in Bavaria, Holy Roman Empire (today's Germany). However, they are banned by the Catholic church and today are commonly spoken by the paranoid Conspiracy theorists which they got it from the fascists and fundamentalist Christians. Ironically enough, they ignore that the real Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt, a German philosopher who founded the secret order and not the Jews that they claim who is the funding them. These people are dedicating their lives to promote equality, secularism, freedom, and free-thinking as well.
- Due to how the Illuminati is seen picture-wise, they somehow believe that the devil is watching them. Think about it for a moment.
- Some of them hate Gravity Falls just because of Bill Cipher. Yeah, we don't need to explain.
- They even vandalized the Illuminati page on Wikipedia. Look, this happened again!
The Only Redeeming Quality
- They are so bad, they're actually funny.