Incineroar (Pokémon) Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incineroar is a Pokemon originating from Sun and Moon. Despite being a Fire and Dark Type Pokémon, it unfortunately got a lot of hate from his toxic hatedom.
Why the Hatedom Needs A Beating In The Wrestling Ring.
- They hate Incineroar because it reminded them of being another Fire-Fighting Pokémon, despite being a Fire-Dark type.
- Some of the reasons why they hate it are just a little stupid. For example, they would call Incineroar "Furry Bait" where there are other Pokemon that are also "furry bait" as well, such as Lucario, the Eeveelutions, Zoroark and Braixen to name a few.
- When Incineroar was announced as a fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, they raged like manchildren, and used names such as “waste of roster space”. This is why you toxic fanboys don’t work at Nintendo.
- They also despised Incineroar just because they wanted Geno, Bandana Waddle Dee, Decidueye, Porky Minch, Shantae, Dante from Devil May Cry, Rayman, Chorus Kids, Ninten, Lloyd Irving, Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Crash Bandicoot, Ray from Custom Robo, Black Shadow from F-Zero, Reimu Hakurei, Medusa and Viridi from Kid Icarus, 2B from Nier: Automata, Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X, Marx from Kirby, Phoenix Wright, Heihachi, stupid and unlikely characters (Such as Shrek, Sora, Goku, Thanos, Steve, Doomguy, Sans or Scorpion.), anyone who is confirmed Assist Trophy (Such as Waluigi, Issac, Ashley, Shadow the Hedgehog, Bomberman, Spring-Man, Black Knight or Skull Kid) or anyone else.
- Because of that, the Decidueye Fandom became more toxic.
- Before Incineroar was announced as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, They started flame wars with the Decidueye fans.
- They don’t respect opinions.
- They hate just because it’s popular which is dumb especially since Mimikyu and Salazzle are also popular.
- Not only do Decidueye fans start flame wars with Incineroar, also Primarina fans also start flame wars with Incineroar as well.
- Some Incineroar haters are nostalgists who may prefer Charizard over every other Pokemon starter.
- Like Greninja Hatedom, the hatedom existed even when Incineroar was revealed in the leaks, in fact they did not stop comparing Incineroar with other possible Torracat evolutions made by fans, in addition to what they criticized just because it's biped.
- Some haters respect opinions and have valid reasons why they don’t like Incineroar.