Jump to navigation Jump to search
Internet trolls are controversial people on the internet that do something bad for their own amusement.
Why You Should Not Feed Them
- To top it all off, they're everywhere on the internet.
- They bully random people for little to no reason.
- They usually see trolling as a joke when trolls aren't always something to joke about.
- Many of the trolls are well known to cause so much drama on social media to the point that they could start fights.
- Some trolls could also do some more controversial damage such as spoiling a newly released movie, cartoon, anime, live-action show, comic, manga, book, novel, video game, etc. even if the trolls are making fake spoilers.
- They even encourage and manipulate people to be trolls.
- The trolls have spawned many toxic fandoms and hatedoms such as the Michael Jackson and anime hatedoms due to their nature of causing so much drama.
- They play the victim and even fake wanting to be dead.
- On social media and some games like VR Chat and Team Fortress 2, they have the ability to raid a lot of online places which can easily annoy people.
- They are shown to be unsympathetic towards others.
- Many of the trolls are either little kids, manchildren, edgelords, and jackasses who cannot handle criticism.
- They overlap with UTTP members.
- Some trolls can go as far as doxxing or Sockpuppeting.
- Some would spam non-sensical and gibberish comments or posts.
- There are even trolls that vandalize pages on wikis.
- There are very few trolls that are harmless or even admitted that they are trolling, like YouTubers such as Eight Thoughts and I hate Pewdiepie.
- Because some trolls are obnoxious, they can be funny at times if you're looking for a good laugh, despite of them being negative or annoying.