Johnny Test Fandom (Toxic Portion) and Hatedom
Johnny Test is an American-Canadian cartoon produced by Warner Bros. Television and Cookie Jar Entertainment that originally ran from 2005 to 2014, which spanned six seasons and is getting a 7th season/revival soon. It premiered on Kids' WB, on September 17, 2005, which continued to air the series through its second and third seasons. The rest of the series aired on Cartoon Network, from its debut on January 7, 2008, in the United States and internationally. As of 2020, the series is the 2nd longest-running Cartoon Network show behind Ed, Edd n Eddy. This show was originally the most hated show on Teletoon and Cartoon Network until 2014 when Teen Titans Go! became the new target of people will hate. Unsurprisingly, it spawned a toxic hatedom and the toxic side of the fandom can just as bad.
Why Johnny X Will use "Frozen Fire Tornadoes" on Them
- They call anyone who hates Johnny Test "autistic" which is offensive to those who actually have it.
- They take the hate art way too seriously.
- They praise it in a toxic manner and ignore it's flaws
- Some of them are from the Phineas and Ferb Hatedom, as some of them think that Phineas and Ferb is a rip-off of Johnny Test.
- Not-so-good fanart, especially ironic memes about it.
- Speaking of which, Some fans would also draw R34 and fetish art of the characters (like Susan and Mary Test) including the underaged ones like Johnny.
- Some are even zoophiles since they made R34 art of Dukey, who is a dog, engaging in sexual activities with Johnny, who is 11 years old, which is both zoophilia and pedophilia.
- They have some bad shippings like Johnny x Gil, while Johnny is 11 and Gil is 15, which is pedophilia.
- Speaking of which, Some would do "Testcest" shipping between Johnny and his twin sisters, Susan and Mary and his parents, and even has the extent of fanart and fanfictions in which they have sexual intercourse. This can be especially uncomfortable considering the fact that Johnny and his twin sisters are underaged.
- They even do crossover shippings, like Johnny x Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls).
- Some of them are even part of the hatedom for Teen Titans Go!, saying that they actually miss when this show would get marathoned on Cartoon Network and not TTG.
- They've recently been more active than ever since the show is getting a new season/revival.
- Some of them only watch the show just for the memes and characters like Bling Bling Boy and Dukey.
- Some of them are Internet Trolls.
- They didn't just hate this show, they treated it like it was the work of Satan.
- They made a lot of hate art on DeviantArt out of him, and some hate art depicts him getting killed, which is heartless and illegal, especially considering the fact that Johnny is only 11 years old.
- A handful of them are from the Vyond community, as they also made a lot of grounded videos of him.
- Hate lists exist on TheTopTens.
- They kept on making attempts to get the show cancelled.
- They also make comments and videos that take opinions way too far.
- This hatedom exists because this was originally Cartoon Network's flagship show until 2014.
- They are mean to people who like this show.
- They're mostly from the Ed, Edd n Eddy Fandom and the Toxic portion of the Phineas and Ferb Fandom.
- Most of them complain about the animation, yet they like shows like Total Drama and (sometimes) Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, which both have similar animation.
- They freaked out when the show started airing reruns on Boomerang (Which quickly lead to it being taken off said channel).
- They overlap with the Caillou Hatedom, and just hate Canada, Teletoon and DHX Media/Wilidbrain just for making both shows, just because they made 2 shows you don't like, doesn't make them bad.
- Back in 2013-2016, Matthew Davis Media made hate videos out of Johnny Test like the infamous "SpongeBob vs. Johnny Test" which SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house to kill Johnny Test and then Patrick got shot and he made a sequel called "Zombie Patrick' where Patrick turns into a zombie because Johnny Test shot him. He even made two videos of him blowing up Johnny Test in Minecraft and a deleted video of him destroying a Johnny Test DVD with a baseball bat.
- There was also a user called "Andrestoons" who made an infamous story where he put SpongeBob and El Chavo fighting to the death with Johnny Test, and the worst thing is that he put an image where SpongeBob and El Chavo both had the hair of a Super Saiyan.
- This community killed the reputation of many cartoon characters and other series due to the horrendous drawings where they killed Johnny Test, the shows that are always abused and used in these abominations are: Regular Show, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, Ed, Edd n Eddy, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Simpsons, Dexter's Laboratory, My Little Pony, Happy Tree Friends, South Park, El Chavo, Teen Titans, among other cartoons and series.
- They called it a Dexter's Laboratory rip-off and also a Jimmy Neutron rip-off, when it barely resembles the two shows and plus, Johnny Test was initially thought of in 1995 and was originally pitched to Nickelodeon, but was rejected, while Dexter's Laboratory didn't fully premiere until 1996 (Although 4 pilots did air in 1995) and the Jimmy Neutron movie was released in 2001 with the show coming out the the year after in 2002.
- They send the creator death threats.
- They also want James Arnold Taylor to retire just for participating in the show.
- They make terrible jokes, like in this thread on Anime Superhero for example.
- Even the Reception wikis aren't safe of those toxic haters, they even put biased information on the Johnny Test article on Terrible TV Shows Wiki and they also believe that Johnny Test is a Dexter's Laboratory rip-off and a Jimmy Neutron rip-off.
- Some haters are still active, meaning they're just beating a dead horse at this point.
- Fortunately some fan arts of any Johnny Test characters can be good with some of their designs are on excellent levels.
- They are right that the hatedom caused the damage first.
- The fandom itself is actually not that bad since most of the fandom is very kind, like "TheLivingBluejay" and "SonicandJohnnyfan101".
- Most of them respect opinions.
- They do have a point that Teen Titans Go! is pretty bad.
- This hatedom has been dead since 2015 after the show ended on December 25, 2014, but there is a few people who still bash on it.
- Matthew Davis Media has fortunately stopped making hate videos out of the show since late 2016, but still doesn't like it. He doesn't hate the show as much as he did back in 2013-2016, he even regrets making them and has either disowned or deleted them.
- At least some hate art of Johnny Test is tolerable.
- At least they didn’t rabidly hate on Seasons 1-3 of Johnny Test. But it was Seasons 4-6 that were mediocre, only then it became hated.
- They didn't freak out and rage over the show getting a revival/7th season.
- They are right about some of the show's flaws, like the overuse of the whip-crack sound effect, and the mediocre flash animation.