Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years Hatedom
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years is an upcoming animated spin-off of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. This show will focus on a 10-year-old SpongeBob and his friends at Kamp Koral located in Kelp Forest where they would spend their summer catching jellyfish, building campfires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck. Kamp Koral will serve as a tie-in to the upcoming animated SpongeBob movie titled The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. Ever since its announcement, it had gotten a lot of controversies.
Why They're Ugly And We're Not Proud Of Them
- They are apart of the Nickelodeon Hatedom and the SpongeBob SquarePants Fandom and Hatedom for obvious reasons.
- They are judging an upcoming cartoon.
- They even try to make a petition to cancel the upcoming cartoon. Petitions never work like that guys.
- Speaking of the Modern Nickelodeon Hatedom, many of them would make a lot of memes that would mock modern Nick such as this one.
- Typical nostalgia-dwelling meatheads who think that Nickelodeon is going downhill because of this upcoming show. That's like saying Dragon Ball is going downhill because of nostalgiatards hating on Dragon Ball Super and Kai.
- The announcement of the spin-off would make them think that Nickelodeon is becoming a greedy company. Does this sound familiar to another hatedom who calls a certain game company greedy?.
- Some may be former fans of Nickelodeon, but ever since the announcement, they turned their backs on Nick.
- Some of them are even turning on the upcoming third SpongeBob movie The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run since it will have a flashback sequence related to the spin-off that will show how SpongeBob and Gary met for the first time as children. They're even judging the entire movie simply because of that scene.
- They wished that everyone from the original SpongeBob team refuses to work on the spin-off. Wishes never work like that you Pre-Movie fanbrats.
- They think it's a terrible idea simply because of Hillenburg never wanted to give SpongeBob a spin-off.
- Some of them are Enterbots who would refuse to watch the spin-off when it gets announced simply because of how Mr. Enter refuses to watch Kamp Koral. Just because your favorite YouTuber does not want to watch the show does not mean that you would have to join his bandwagon.
- They think that the show itself will be terrible when it's not even broadcasted yet.
- They hate the show for having the "cartoon characters as underaged characters,” when some shows/cartoons with that trope have actually worked, like Superboy and Little Archie, for example.
- They would make some ridiculous conspiracy theories on Nickelodeon such as the said studio "wanting to wait for Hillenburg to die just so they can make the spin-off" or the fact that "Nick brought back Hillenburg to the show so they can make him die of ALS". WHAT? RedheadXilamGuy is a good example of this.
- They even managed to call it a Camp Lazlo rip off.
- They say mean stuff such as "Whoever is responsible for Kamp Koral should be fired" Harsh eh?.
- They see Hillenburg as some God and will lash out to anyone who says that they will give the show a chance.
- They will even try to forbid you to see the spin-off even if you're interested to see Kamp Koral.
- They make some mean spirited comments such as "The Western animation industry is corrupt" or "It's gonna suck".
- There is not even a first look or a teaser of the said spin-off yet they pummel on it without realizing that we haven't seen what it would be like or without watching the day it's first episode comes out.
- Some would even want the original SpongeBob SquarePants to air forever when they don't realize that there could be a day where SpongeBob would end.
- Some haters are willing to give the spin-off a chance.
- Some haters would simply let you watch the spin-off.
- Some of them are aware that there isn't any official footage yet.
- They do have a point about the "adult cartoon character being portrayed as a child" trend (cartoons such as A Pup named Scooby-Doo or Baby Looney Tunes) being dead and overused, despite it working sometimes.
- They have a point that Kamp Koral goes against Hillenburg's idea of him not wanting any spin-off, but this doesn't mean that it will be terrible after all.
- Some are aware that there could be a day when SpongeBob SquarePants would end.