King Dedede Ironic Fandom
King Dedede, also titled as His Royal Nemesis in Kirby Star Allies and written as King DeDeDe or King De De De in certain older games, is the King of Dream Land and Kirby's arch-rival in Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's long-running Kirby video game series.
Why They Should Be Clobbahed (As In, VERY Toxic)
- They bow down to him like he is Jesus' son.
- They attack anyone who hates him and kick them to the curb.
- Some actually only like his Kirby Right Back At Ya counterpart and do not care about his video game counterpart.
- Some only like him all because he is fat, which is an offensive way to like a character.
- Some make disgusting Rule 34 fanart out of him.
- Some also hate Kirby & The Amazing Mirror just because King Dedede is not in that game.
- They also hate how he always loses in the end of almost every episode of Kirby Right Back At Ya, this shows that they have obviously never played the Kirby games before. Another reason could be how he gets so much sympathy in the world much like Homer Simpson.
- They caused a lot of damage in The Meme Community.
- Not only that, they also bash on Kirby: Super Star Ultra just because of the ending of Revenge Of The King where Dedede is sadly walking in the desert with his Waddle Dees because he got kicked out of his castle.
- Some mature fans.
- Some good fan art.
- They do have a point that the ending he got in Revenge Of The King was sad.
- The Kirby: Right Back At Ya! quotes from him are pretty funny.