Kirby Fandom and Hatedom
Kirby is a series of action-platforming video games starring the titular Kirby, a pink puffball-like creature with inhaling and Copy Abilities for trademark attributes. The Kirby series was created by Masahiro Sakurai, and most games are developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo, making Kirby a second-party series of Nintendo. Kirby's Dream Land is the first game in the series, released in 1992. However, as you would expect, it has a very toxic fanbase and hate base.
Why They Suck (No Pun Intended)
Why The Fandom Is Not A Kingdom Famous For Peace And Quiet
- Most fans are butthurt manchildren and immature teenagers who refuse to handle opinions. Because if you say you hate it, or not like it that much, then you're pretty much gonna get attacked on. And even if you give a good reason, they will call you a normie, or you have bad taste.
- Their constant shitposting sucked up The Meme Community.
- They're also part of The Game Theorists Hatedom.
- Some of the fanart is so disgusting and disturbing that it makes Zero ripping it's eye out of it's body look cute.
- For example, some fan art depicts Kirby peeing, which makes no sense as Kirby has no genitals.
- Adding on to #4, they make lots of questionable fanart and even snuffy art of Tiff and Adeleine who are literally chilldren.
- Just like the Bomberman Fandom, they adore every single game in the franchise and fail to realize that not every Kirby game is good and some are mediocre.
- Some people in the fandom praise Kirby Super Star to no end and refuse to give the other games a chance.
- They praise Kirby, Marx, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Magolor, and Bandana Waddle Dee like Jesus' sons (in the case of Bandana Waddle Dee, they mainly do this as a joke).
- They claim that the Kirby fandom is the best and sane fandom compared to other fandoms. Boy, does that ring a bell.
- They often make crossovers of Kirby characters with those from other series.
- They joke about Marx being a communist just because he and Karl Marx share the same name.
- On top of pointer 8, they're unaware of how toxic they really are.
- They also hate the anime because they think it makes the canon Kirby series look bad.
- Some of the ironic fanart has gathered an unsettling reputation on DeviantArt.
- Some of them are part of the Pokémon Hatedom just because they think it’s a ripoff of Kirby when it really isn’t.
Why King Dedede Needs A Monstah Ta Clobbah Dat Dere Hatedom
- It mostly comes from other video game fandoms like the Pokémon Fandom, The Legend of Zelda Fandom, Sony Interactive Entertainment Fandom, Sega Fandom, Call of Duty Fandom, Crash Bandicoot Fandom, Five Nights at Freddy's Fandom, Minecraft Fandom, and most notably the Nintendo Hatedom.
- They attack Kirby fans and call them "autistic", "cancer", "retarded" or "gay", which is again, very hurtful to those who suffer from them.
- They think that Kirby is just for a younger audience when it's actually E for everyone. Also, Kirby games have pretty dark moments (Planet Robobot, the Dark Matter trilogy, and Star Allies being some of the darkest games in the series).
- They often disrespect opinions.
- They often hate Kirby for no reason by calling him a "baby".
- A selected portion thinks that Kirby's Avalanche is a rip-off of Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine despite the fact that both are Westernized versions of Puyo Puyo.
- Some of the fans are decent, and don't do any of those bad reasons mentioned above.
- Like a lot of fandoms, there is great fanart.
- Most of the community is pretty nice.
- There are some mature haters.
- A few haters respect the fans' opinions.
- They do have good points that a few fans can be annoying.
- Kirby Star Allies Hatedom
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Hatedom
- Bandana Waddle Dee Hatedom
- Marx (Kirby) Fandom
- King Dedede Ironic Fandom
- Meta Knight Fandom and Hatedom
- Kirby (Character) Fandom and Hatedom
- Bio Spark Fandom
- Adeleine Fandom
- Susie Haltmann Ironic Fandom
- Magolor Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
- Zero/0² (Kirby) Ironic Fandom
- Escargoon Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Ironic Fandom
- Tiff (Kirby) Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
- Hyness Ironic Fandom