Linkin Park Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Linkin Park is an American rock band formed in Agoura Hills, California, in 1996. After lead singer Chester Bennington passed away from an apparent suicide on July 20, 2017, the band has gained an extremely toxic hatedom.
Why This Hatedom Had Become So Numb
- The only reason that they hate Linkin Park is because Chester Bennington committed suicide, which is an incredibly biased reason to hate something.
- They attack on a singer who has just been living a hard life and is sadly no longer here to defend himself.
- This also includes some Logan Paul fans who joked about and celebrated his death. As they Are mostly little children, Where are their parents?
- Speaking of Logan Paul fans, they're also from the Justin Bieber Fandom, the Conspiracy Community (we're not joking), the Jake Paul Fandom, the K-Pop Fandom, the United States Hatedom, and much more.
- It shares the same problems with the Michael Jackson Hatedom, the Cameron Boyce Hatedom and the XXXTentacion Hatedom.
- They attack and harass anyone who tries to defend Chester (including his fans) to the point of self-harm.
- They are the reason why people think suicide is a joke.
- They are mostly on YouTube.
- Most of them are ignorant teenagers.
- They fail to realize what Chester has been going through.
- They hacked Chester's wife, Talinda's Twitter account!
- If you like or still like Linkin Park, chances are you will get called a "Satanist" , "suicide apologist", etc.
- God awful and downright disrespectful memes, such as this.
- They hate It just because the fandom has edgelords.
- They are unaware of how bad they are.
- There are some haters who call Linkin Park a "poser metal band".
- They are massive hypocrites.
- They praise Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell who are musicians who also committed suicide, yet bash on Chester for committing suicide. Double standards much?
- They claim they only feel bad for Chester's kids, and say that he was a bad father. However, what they're doing is actually traumatizing to his kids! Well, at least he didn't pull horrible pranks on his kids like the YouTuber who must not be named! (DaddyOFive)
- They call Talinda a hypocrite while they're the hypocrites themselves.
- They call the fans ignorant and uneducated, while themselves are ignorant and uneducated, showing off their hypocrisy once again.
- They abominated the music community and the meme community.
- They try to prevent anyone from listening to the band's songs.
- Many of them are rabid Christians and blindly believe that all suicide victims go to hell because "the Bible said so", as they may claim. Chester shouldn't be their problem. Ephesians 1:7 says, "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." They should listen to that verse. Jesus never turned away from anyone; neither should they.
- Some of them are even metal elitists and praise bands that are heavier than Linkin Park like Slipknot and Korn. However, what they don't understand is that Corey Taylor and Jonathan Davis expressed their sadness about Chester's death, therefore showing off their double standards once again.
- Some of them pretended to be Linkin Park fans just to wait for Chester to die!
- In fact, the hatedom is so horrid, that even Mike Shinoda can't stand them, showing that even the band's members themselves hate them as well.
- Many tell family members, friends, and fans of Chester who are grief-stricken by his death that if they miss him so badly, they should go kill themselves if they want to be with him as they don't want to hear their moping any more which is extremely cruel and heartless. In addition, they do not realize that one of the reasons for Chester's suicide was because of Chris Cornell's own suicide two months prior given that Chris was a close friend of his.
- Five words: The John Podesta conspiracy theory.
- It's 2020, and they're still attacking Chester after he died.
In The End, Their Support Matters (The Only Redeeming Quality)
- Some mature haters respect opinions and paid respects to Chester, but sadly, those are overshadowed by the toxic ones.