Lonzo Ball Hatedom
Lonzo Anderson Ball (born October 27, 1997) is an American professional basketball player for the New Orleans Pelicans of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for one season with the UCLA Bruins, earning consensus first-team All-American honors before the Los Angeles Lakers selected him with the second overall pick of the 2017 NBA draft. He was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team in 2018. As an NBA rookie with the Lakers, his playing time was limited by shoulder and knee injuries, and he was sidelined for much of his second season after an ankle injury. He was traded at the end of the season to New Orleans in a trade package for Anthony Davis. Along with that he has a huge hatedom.
Why They're No Big Ballers
- The Lonzo hatedom despise him just because of his father.
- They quickly claim that Lonzo is bust in a toxic manner, even he suffered injuries on his first two season and is yet to reach his prime.
- This hatedom overlooks his good basketball moments every so often.
- Whenever Lonzo has a bad game make fun of him or even blame it on him if his team loses.
- Some can be also apart of the Los Angles Lakers Hatedom because he used to played for them, the California Hatedom because he was born in California, the Generation Z Hatedom because he was born in that generation, the UCLA Bruins hatedom because he used to played for them in college, and the Christianity Hatedom because he's a christian.
- Some even label the Lakers idiots for taking him instead of other notable NBA players taken in his draft such as Jayson Tatum, De'Aaron Fox, and Donovan Mitchell among others, when it reality he as well could of struggled due to them player for one of the biggest franchises in the NBA.
- They make a bunch of "Lowlights" videos out of him just to make fun of him.
How They Can Be Big Ballers
- They do have a point about Lonzo's flaws
- Not all of them hate the Lakers, some can be Lakers fans.