Mario Kart Fandom and Hatedom
Mario Kart is the most popular video game racing franchise and spinoff of the Super Mario Series published by Nintendo. With six Mario Kart games released on home consoles, three on portable handheld consoles, four arcade games co-developed with Namco and one for mobile phones on the way, the Mario Kart series includes a total of fourteen entries. While it has been good, the Fandom and Hatedom has been having a toxic side.
Why they should be racing in Grand Prix mode and going to a cup called the "Toxic Cup"
- They are ungrateful for Mario Kart 8. And they bash on it only because it has Pink Gold Peach in it.
- They knocked Mario Kart 7 to death.
- They bash on certain characters non-stop, mostly the ones that they call useless additions.
- They overlap with the Mario Fandom.
- They praise Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Kart DS, and Mario Kart 64 to death.
- They think that most racing games such as Sonic Drift, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Crash Team Racing and Chocobo Racing (to name a few) are rip-offs of Mario Kart.
- Some fans attack others for simply stating what installment is better.
- They also disrespect opinions on the tracks, for example, if you say you like a track that is mostly hated like Bone Dry Dunes, they will attack you and if you dislike a popular track like N64 Rainbow Road they will also attack you.
- They are part of the Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Fandom because they think Crash Team Racing is better and if you prefer Mario Kart over Crash Team Racing, they will bash on you.
- They keep bashing on Mario Kart Wii too much and they say it is the worst Mario Kart game. Some even go so far to call it one of the worst games of all time.
- They also bash on some of the items non-stop. A good example of this is the POW Block from Mario Kart Wii. That item isn't that bad.
- They also overlap with the Mario Hatedom.
- Whenever they see you like Mario Kart, They will bash on you.
- They are also from other video game fandoms such as the Sonic the Hedgehog Fandom, Sony Interactive Entertainment Fandom, Call of Duty Fandom, and most notably the Nintendo Hatedom and the Shigeru Miyamoto Hatedom.
- Funky Kong garnered a lot of controversy in the competitive community because of his overpowered stats in Mario Kart Wii. Same for Daisy and her Mach Bike stats.
- They can respect each other's opinions.
- They are right that the roster (Mainly Pink Gold Peach) in Mario Kart 8 was not good nor Mario Kart 7's Roster.
- They are right that Mario Kart Wii has terrible rubberbanding.
- They have a point that Mario Kart Wii has a really good roster.
- They do have a point about Mario Kart Tour being a bad game.
- There are some mature fans like Nathaniel Bandy, TWD98, etc.
- They actually make amazing ideas of Mario Kart Games for Nintendo to make such as Mario Kart 9/10.
- There are some legit criticisms for Mario Kart, such as Coins, Fake Item Boxes, Thunder Clouds, and Bloopers being part of the item roulette.