Mr. Lunt (Veggietales) Ironic Fandom
Mr. Lunt is a character that appears in the VeggieTales series. He is a decorative gourd who grew up in New Jersey and possesses a Spanish accent. He often appears as Mr. Nezzer's assistant, one of the three pirates in "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything", and a member of the boy band, the "Boyz in the Sink". For some reason, he does have a toxic fandom.
Why They Get No Cheeseburger
- They tend to overpraise his Cheeseburger Silly Song like if it was the National Anthem.
- They even make some idiotic comments on his video such as "People: The perfect love song doesn't exist. People: Hold my burger", "Suicide Rates have dropped to 0%", "2:00 am and watching this, my life is saved", or "Me when the Frappe machine is broken at McDonald's". Here's proof.
- They make memes that are either lazy, pointless, stupid, or overused.
- Some would even freak out over his design in VeggieTales in the House. This does mean that they are nostalgiatards who take the Netflix series too seriously.
- They constantly spam his quotes on anything related to his such as most notably "I grew up in New Jersey" and some of the lyrics of the Cheeseburger song.
- They would only watch VeggieTales just to see him. Really now, there's a whole cast of characters and there's more to VeggieTales than just him.
- Species Warring: Some would think that Mr. Lunt is a potato when he's actually a gourd.
- This petition.
- When it comes to the Cheeseburger song or Mr. Lunt himself. They try to be superior about it. That does count as rejecting other people's opinions.
- They seem to only care about the memes and the Silly Songs he is involved in instead of his actual character.
- A lot of them still have legit reasons to like him.
- Some memes of him can be funny.
- Thankfully, there are no shipping wars.
- Some can respect different views on him.
- Not all of them take the Netflix series way too seriously.
- Cringey fan art is not much of a problem meaning that you can still find some nice and wholesome art of him.