Nino (Fire Emblem) Fandom
Note: not to be confused with the 1938 children's novel by Valenti Angelo, Nino Nakano from 5-toubun no Hanayome, Nino Brown from New Jack City, or Nino Lahiffe from Miraculous Ladybug.
Nino is a playable mage character that appeared in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. She is a 14-year old mage, who later on becomes the mother of Raigh and Lugh in The Binding Blade. While she has the fair talent for magic, she is illiterate and only relies on Sonia's technique. She lived with a family of powerful mages until they died with Nino being the sole survivor. She is often considered to become one of the most popular characters in the Fire Emblem universe simply because of Heroes. While she may be innocent, her fandom has gotten out of hand since 2017 when that mobile game first came out.
Why Her Fandom does its Worst
- Not only do they like her, but they treat her like she was an incarnation of Jesus Christ. (Good grief!)
- They tend to spam silly memes such as "I'll do my best!" which easily gets annoying.
- Shipping wars with Jaffar's and Erk's fans. (It's not really uncommon since the Fire Emblem fandom has a lot of shipping wars, no matter the characters.)
- Some only like Nino because of the memes. (Those qualities are not enough to like her.)
- Rare, but some fans tend to draw some cringe fanart like there was the one picture on DeviantArt that portrays Nino and Jaffar hugging each other while both characters are naked. (She's only 14 in Blazing Blade for crying out loud. And no, we're not making it up.)
- Some only like her because she is just cute, which is about as shallow as liking the Inklings from the Splatoon franchise simply because of their cuteness.
- If you were to say you don't like Nino, chances are they will attack you.
- Some fans even compare her to Donald Trump.
- Much like the rest of the Fire Emblem Heroes fandom, they only play the game because of both the memes and Nino herself.
- Some even have a bondage fetish and a panties fetish and many other fetishes too. Yeah, this does harm to a 14-year-old and that's all we need to say.
- Believe it or not, some are sexually attracted to her. (It is essentially pedophilia and she's only a fictional character.)
- Some even go as far as calling Nino God. (yep, you heard that right)
- Some think that Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade is all about Nino when it mostly is not, since the other characters exist.
- Ironically enough, since her meme status was high, not many people know about Fire Emblem simply because of Nino.
- There are plenty of sane and mature fans who respect opinions.
- There is a lot of great fanart and fanfiction of her.
- Not all of them are pedophiles.
- A lot of them have fair reasons as to why they like her.
- Some have good reasons to like Nino since she is one of the most popular characters in the Fire Emblem franchise due to her tragic backstory.
- Some memes can be pretty funny.