Nintendo 3DS Fandom and Hatedom
The Nintendo 3DS is a handheld game console produced by Nintendo. It is known to be capable of displaying stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or additional accessories. The console succeeds the Nintendo DS, featuring backward compatibility with older Nintendo DS video games. While it was competing with the PlayStation Vita, the handheld offers new features such as StreetPass, augmented reality, and the Nintendo eShop. This console was known for many of its successful games such as Mario Kart 7, Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon Sun and Moon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Shin Megami Tensei 4, the BoxBoy series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, Shovel Knight, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Monster Hunter Stories, Pushmo, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kirby Tripple Deluxe, Kirby: Planet Robobot, Cave Story, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Azure Striker Gunvolt, SteamWorld Dig, Mighty Switch Force, and more. This console is a successful one, but it does have a toxic fandom and hatedom.
Why They Can't Open A New World Of Gaming
- They want the 3DS to never discontinue when they don't seem to realize that things come and go in life. Also, they ignore that the Nintendo 2DS and the New Nintendo 2DS XL are still current in comparison to other models.
- Since the 3DS has Miiverse, the fandom is part of The Miiverse Community. Click on this page for more details.
- They think that no one uses the 3D display when some may want to use it.
- Some of them hate the PS Vita which makes them part of the Sony Interactive Entertainment Hatedom.
- Theh complains about the newer models of the 3DS (mainly the 2DS) to the point where they think that the 2DS looks like "an iPhone attached to a GBA" or "cheap gimmick".
- The 2DS portion of the fandom hates the original 3DS just because "No one uses 3D anymore".
- Heck, even SammyClassicSonicFan made a video that stated "Give the Nintendo 2DS a Chance" where he overreacts to people who dislike the 2DS.
- Some of them are even modern-tards who dislike the older DS models.
- During the days that the 3DS came to existence, they believed that it would fail when it didn't
- They trash on Nintendo for wanting to continue the 3DS family thus ignoring that this is Nintendo's decision.
- Modern-tards of the Switch are still present in the hatedom.
- Every time a new 3DS game exists, they use the infamous "yeah, but it'd better be on Switch" or anything similar.
- They don't seem to understand the 3DS is cheaper than the Switch and that some people may own a 3DS and not a Switch.
- They hate the 3DS just because it's underpowered. Remember, being underpowered does not mean that a console is bad.
- The Switch fans keep saying that the 3DS is "blocking" the Switch support when they are just being idiotic.
- Some of them are part of the Sony Interactive Entertainment Fandom just because of the PS Vita.
- Since both sides talked about the 3D on the 3DS, they do have a point that the 3D model in the system can cause headaches and eye strain to younger players.
- Not to mention that both sides did talk about the other models of the 3DS, they are right about Nintendo re-releasing new, cheaper and improved models of the 3DS almost every year as well as Nintendo focusing way too much support on the New models of the 3DS/2DS family such as buying SNES games only on the New 3DS/2DS or how some games are only available for the New 3DS/2DS models such as Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Fire Emblem Warriors, etc.
- Nice fans and haters are still present.
- Some can like other 3DS/2DS models, the original DS models, and/or the PS Vita.
- If, not some are mature haters of the 2DS and the PS Vita.
- Some use the "no one uses 3D" as a joke.
- They may have a point that the 2nd speaker on the 2DS is removed or how the New 3DS suffers from choppy framerates and low resolution when a user records a video.
- They point out that the 3DS alone does have some hardware limits such as the battery life (especially the original one) or being able to only have up to 300 digital titles at the same time on the console.
- Not all of them are modern-tards.