Nosepass (Pokémon) Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nosepass is a Rock-type Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. Ever since the 3rd Generation, Nosepass has gained a toxic hatedom.
Why The Hatedom Should Be Hit By a Nosepass
- They despise it because it’s ugly, which is a bad excuse.
- They hate the third generation because of Nosepass, it takes more than a single Pokémon to hate a generation.
- They despise it because they prefer Treecko or Kyogre better.
- The hatebase consists of nostalgists that prefer older Pokémon like Charizard.
- They don’t understand the concept/inspiration behind Nosepass.
- They crash on those who like Nosepass.
Redeeming Qualities That Make Probopass Satisfied
- At least they have a good point that it’s stats aren’t good.
- At least some haters approve other’s thoughts.