Owl Ironic Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Owls are a type of bird that somehow eat insects, small mammals, and other birds. They’re somehow nocturnal birds of prey that go hunting at dark. It also attracted an ironic hatedom.
Why They’re Toxic
- They believe that owls cause bad luck as an evil omen.
- They also hate owls because they find them annoying in fiction, such as Kaepora Gaebora from Zelda or the owl from Bambi to name a few.
- They support owls getting hurt and hunted by poachers.
- They also despise owls because they’re evil in fiction, although this is rare.
- They all think that owls are stupid due to how some people portray them as being wise.
- A few haters respect opinions.
- Some of them have valid reasons why they don’t like owls.