Piranha Plant Ironic Fandom and Hatedom
Piranha Plant is one of the most common enemies in the Super Mario Universe. They are large venus fly trap-like plants who all they do is try to bite people. They are often seen in pipes and also on the ground like real plants. There are many different species of Piranha Plants (so much in fact, that it's literally too much to list) and some appear more than just being enemies. Some Piranha Plants can be used as items in Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart. Ever since Piranha Plant became a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it has gotten an ironic fandom and hatedom.
Why Both Sides Should Be Chomped By Pirahna Plant
- Both the fans and haters do not respect opinions on the character and its playable appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Some of them may be from the Mario Fandom since this is a plant in the Mario games.
- They don't just love Piranha Plant, they exalt it like a gift from God.
- Two words: Plant Gang. What else could we say?
- Some of them have a vore, tickle and a bondage fetish simply because of the plant being a fictional plant that bites people.
- They bully the Waluigi fans with offensive memes! such as this
- Not only do they bully Waluigi, they also bullied Geno fans as well.
- Some memes can also come out as either inappropriate or overused as well
- Ironically enough, some of the fans are hypocrites where they show hatred to Piranha Plant but somehow pretend to like it.
- Speaking of fetishes, lot of fan art can be really disgusting such as This.
- Piranhette. That's all we have to say.
- They even make porn of the Piranha Plant! Plants don't have genitals you know.
- Some only like the Piranha Plant just for the memes. It takes more than memes to like a character!
- Some also only liked the character simply because of Super Smash Bros. It also takes more than just an appearance in Super Smash Bros. to be likable.
- Over usage of "Plant Gang" and Salt Jokes which gets annoying fast.
- Some call the Piranha Plant "Planty Boi" to the point where it gets annoying fast.
- They will start flame wars involving the "Gender" of the Piranha Plant in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It's just a generic plant!
- They share similar problems to the Thanos, Shaggy and Rick Sanchez fandoms.
- Many of them are part of the Waluigi Ironic Fandom simply because how they hate the plant by saying "They put a plant over Waluigi?" which does not make any sense at all.
- They raged like manchildren when the Piranha Plant gets in over a character they want such as Geno, Shantae, Shadow the Hedgehog, Decidueye or even stupid and unlikely characters (Such as Sans, Heavy, Master Chief, Sora, Goku, and Doomguy) and a few others. It's just a game for crying out loud.
- The Plant's reveal trailer was shown to have more hate than Isabelle's trailer. Although not as much as Chrom's trailer.
- They even hate it for stupid reasons such as "We don't need a grunt in Smash" which is just disrespectful.
- Many of them hate Sakurai simply because of the Plant.
- They also want Sakurai to be fired which does not make any sense at all.
- They even want to kill Sakurai as well. you know you can get arrested for that.
- They fail to realize that Sakurai wanted to add the Plant to be playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate simply because Sakurai wanted a joke character and more diversity to the roster.
- They only hate the Piranha Plant simply because of its playable appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It takes more than just an appearance in the already mentioned game to hate a character.
- They also hate the plant because of the cringy memes. Memes do not dictate the quality of a character.
- Hypocrisy: They hate the Piranha Plant for being generic yet they want Steve from Minecraft in Super Smash Bros. who is also generic as well. Also, Steve has an almost zero possibility to be in Super Smash Bros.
- A lot of them used to like Nintendo but now part of the Nintendo Fandom simply because of the plant. Really?
- Not just Nintendo, Some used to like Japan but now part of the Japan Ironic Hatedom simply because of the plant.
- They also hate the plant simply because of the "We have too many Mario Characters" excuse, yet they keep asking for Waluigi which proves how ironic and hypocritical they can be.
- They think that the Plant is a waste of roster space. So you idiots think that you are the master of Smash Bros?
- Both respect opinions on the character.
- There are mature fans out there.
- Still good fan art.
- They have a point that the Piranha Plant is a fun character in Smash.
- Some memes can be funny.
- The hatedom is worse.
- There are also mature haters.
- They do have a point that the plant was a weird choice at first.
- They calmed down nowadays.
- Not all of them hate Sakurai, Nintendo or Japan.
- Some are aware why the plant was chosen to be playable.
- Not all of them raged like manchildren.
- Not all of them wanted unlikely characters to be in Smash.
- Not all of them are crazy obsessed with Waluigi, Geno or any other character.