Rey (Star Wars) Hatedom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rey Skywalker/Palpatine is a leading character from Star Wars. She is the main protagonist of the Star Wars sequel trilogy. Although she grew popular, she has a toxic hatedom.
Why They Underestimate Skywalker, and Ben Solo, and Her
- They consist of Anti-SJWs, and anti-feminists.
- They hate her as much as they hate the Ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, Rose Tico, and Anakin Skywalker as a child.
- Most of them hate her just because she's a Mary Sue.
- They harassed her actor, Daisy Ridley, that she deleted her social media accounts to flee from it.
- When Rey chose to call herself Rey Skywalker, people reacted terribly.
- They backlash J.J. Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy for creating Rey and other female characters in the Sequel Trilogy.
- They will circlejerk anyone who claims they dislike Rey, even if they aren't mean about her.
- They will backlash those who have either positive or neutral opinions towards her.
- Some just hate the Sequel Trilogy because of Rey. You do realize that it takes more than a single character to hate an entire trilogy.
- They are hypocrites who claim that they hate Rey and the other female characters from Star Wars, yet they like Ahsoka Tano, Leia Organa, and Padme Amidala.
How They Can Be With Her
- While they are correct about Rey being a Mary Sue, there are some fans who believe that she isn't completely perfect. Sadly though, there are lots of fights against both opinions.
- They do have a point why she isn't the greatest Star Wars character, since she is considered dull and overpowered.
- Some of them are able to respect opinions.
- Some are nice to Daisy Ridley and have calmed down against their hatred towards her.