Rin and Len Kagamine Fandom
Kagamine Rin & Len are Vocaloids developed and distributed by Crypton Future Media, Inc and were released in 2007. They are the second set of vocals for Crypton's Character vocal series and are both character voice vocaloids. While they may be one of the most iconic Vocaloids, both characters have a toxic fandom.
Why This Fandom Is Nothing But Abstract Nonsense
- They will start useless fights that would involve if both Kagamines are twins or not. Well, in reality, the Kagamine's never had a defined relationship so in short: Len and Rin can have whatever relationship people would maturely want. It can be friends, haters, siblings, lovers or anything. This can explain better.
- Both Kagamines have shipping wars such as most notably Len x Rin, Len x Miku, Len x Neru and Len x Teto.
- Some only like them because they are cute. That is like saying you only like the Inklings because they are cute. It takes more than cuteness to like a character.
- The fandom is sexually attracted to the Kagamines to the point that they would make some disgusting fan art of the Kagamines. Keep in mind that both characters are clearly 14 years old. This includes Yuri, Yaoi, Rule 34/Hentai and fetishes.
- They even manage to do some dumb crossover ships such as Rin x Shrek.
- They will start wars on which Kagamine is better.
- Speaking of that, most of them VENERATE Len like he was an incarnation of Jesus Christ.
- Most of them treat Rin like if she was a terrorist. This pic explains better..
- The fandom of the said Kagamines would hate on other vocaloids simply because they are not the Kagamines. Mainly on how fangirls would hate on Miku.
- Rin's fans consist of Fanboys while Len's fans consist of Fangirls and this fanboying and fangirling is not right chief. Trust us.
- Speaking of the said fans, if you were to say you hate the Kagamines or any of their songs, they will throw a fit.
- The fans would treat both Kagamines like they are their children. They are just fictional and you can't adopt fictional characters.
- They call the Kagamies great when some people would prefer other Vocaloids.
- Sane and mature fans who respect opinions still exist.
- There is a lot of great fan art of the Kagamines.
- They do have a point that they are cute.
- Not all of them get into wars involving the Kagamines.
- Some do tend to get along with people who prefer other Vocaloids.
- At least it's not as terrible as the Hatsune Miku Fandom.