Roselia (BanG Dream!) Fandom and Hatedom
Not to be confused with the Pokémon of the same name.
Roselia (ロゼリア Rozeria) is one of the main bands in BanG Dream! The group consists of five members, namely Yukina Minato on vocals, Sayo Hikawa on guitar, Lisa Imai on bass, Ako Udagawa on drums, and Rinko Shirokane on keyboard. They debuted with the song BLACK SHOUT.
It is a popular gothic J-Rock band that is recognized at a near-professional level and are catching the eye of the music industry, and scouters.
This is known to be the most popular band in the series, which is one of the reasons why it attracted a fandom and a hatedom that is as toxic as a cursed black rose.
Why Yukina and Sayo Should Not Go Easy On Them
- It mainly shares the same problems as the other bands in the franchise.
- They exalt this band aside from just liking them for no reason other than its popularity and reputation in the fanbase.
- They praise every single song they make even though they're all not perfect. And that also includes all their cover songs.
- Speaking of perfection, they claim that this band is flawless and act superior towards people who prefer other bands.
- Some actually force you to like Roselia even if they have different tastes for the other bands.
- The fans of Roselia occasionally tend to oppose the haters' opinions on the characters and the band. Especially the Sayo haters since they force the haters to like her by reading the event stories even when some prefer to skip them for personal reasons. This image is an example of how a toxic Sayo fan can act towards haters.
- Some Lisa Imai fanboys create some lewd and pornographic artworks of her just because she's depicted as the sexiest character in the band.
- Debates on whoever has the best ship in Roselia such as Yukina x Sayo, Yukina x Lisa, Sayo x Rinko or Ako x Rinko.
- They only hate it because they find the band to be popular and overrated. Popularity doesn't dictate the quality of the band nor the songs itself.
- Other than that, they only hate it because of the fandom. Again, the fanbase doesn't dictate the quality of the band.
- They say that only edgelords and emos like the band even though anybody that has none of those qualities may still find their taste on that band.
- Some take their hatred of Yukina's and Sayo's cold and intimidating attitudes seriously, particularly during the earlier bad stories.
- They only hate it for no other reason other than the fact that they prefer other bands without a proper explanation.
- Some people say that they hate it because all their songs are too hard on expert difficulty. That's not true since they made easy (Lv. 21) expert songs such as Our Path/Kiseki. Also, a higher difficulty doesn't mean that the song itself is bad.
If It Were Lisa, Will She Give Them Free Cookies? (Redeeming Qualities)
- Some people do have proper reasons to like this band, their music, and their characters.
- The fans of Sayo Hikawa do have a point about her character development in the event stories and at least not all of them shove their opinions down on the haters' throats. The same thing can be said for the Yukina Minato fans.
- Some like Lisa and the others in a rational manner.
- They still create good fanworks of the band.
- Some haters have good reasons why they hate or simply dislike this band.
- At least the hatedom is more aware of the band's flaws than the fandom does.
- They're correct that a lot of their songs are difficult to play on expert especially the Vocaloid cover, Roku-chou Nen to Ichiya Monogatari which is level 29 on Expert and Special.
- BanG Dream! Fandom
- Poppin'Party Fandom and Hatedom
- Afterglow Fandom and Hatedom
- Pastel＊Palettes Fandom and Hatedom
- Hello Happy World! Fandom and Hatedom