Rugrats Fandom and Hatedom (Toxic Portion)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rugrats is an American animated television series created by Arlene Klasky, Gábor Csupó and Paul Germain for Nickelodeon.
Why They’re A Bunch Of Dumb Babies
- They overrate Rugrats as if it was a religion.
- It's filled with nostalgiatards who miss the old Nickelodeon, and immature manchildren and teenagers who can't take any negative criticism, and take other people's opinions way too seriously.
- Many of them come from the SpongeBob SquarePants Hatedom. These fans think that SpongeBob SquarePants stole the popularity that Rugrats had.
- They bash on people who hate Rugrats.
- They Merge with the Speakonia Fandom due to the fact that some make videos where Drew Pickles rapes everyone at a place (McDonalds as an example) and uses impossible objects as dildos (Dildis as speakonia pronounces it) and even smacking women with his "300 Mile Long Penis".
- They glorify the first five seasons, and treat media of the franchise that was released after The Rugrats Movie like the spawn of Satan, such as Rugrats: All Grown Up! and Rugrats Pre-School Daze.
- They killed The Meme Community with a lot of memes featuring content from Rugrats.
- Many of them are pedophiles who draw fetish and pornographic fanart, even though the characters are under the age of 5.
- They keep on pushing Nickelodeon to make a reboot of Rugrats, even when Nickelodeon announced that they were making an official reboot for the show, and a live action/CGI hybrid movie set to be released in 2020.
- They created a beyond disturbing (and also cliched) fan theory that all the Rugrats (sans Angelica) are dead, and that they're all in Angelica's mind.
- Despite having more likes than dislikes, they dislike-bombed BenTheLooney's Throwing Water on the Fires video of Rugrats and even disrespected his opinion on it, which is really immature. Just because he doesn't like Rugrats, doesn't mean people should bash him. It's his opinion, you know.
- Not helping with reason 12, the fans are able to see the flaws that the show has (Such as Angelica Pickles being unlikable), but they hate it when other people point out the flaws. That is pure hypocrisy.
- They think that Rugrats was the first Nicktoon, when it's one of the first three. The first Nicktoon is actually Doug.
- Speaking of Doug, they despise this show to death, and think that it was not a true Nicktoon, since it was bought by Disney in 1996. It still doesn't change the fact that Doug was the first Nicktoon.
10% of the Hatedom
- They basically hate it because the art style is "ugly" according to them.
- They only hate Rugrats because of Angelica since they keep bashing on her.
- A few of them can make hate art and grounded videos as well.
- They shame on anyone who likes Rugrats.
- Some of them keep saying that the show is for babies, when adults can enjoy it as well.
- Some of them are mature and can respect negative criticism on Rugrats.
- There are a few people who like both Rugrats and SpongeBob, and believe that SpongeBob wasn’t the reason that Rugrats got cancelled.
- Shipping wars aren't that common in this fandom.
- There is usually good fanart out of the characters.
- There are plenty of fans who are against the fetish art.
- They paid respects to Christine Cavanaugh, (The voice actress for Chuckie Finster), Joe Alaskey, (The voice actor for Lou Pickles), and Jack Riley (The voice actor for Stu Pickles), when they passed away.
- There are people in the fandom who like the newer seasons of Rugrats, All Grown Up, and if you're lucky, even Pre School Daze.
10% of the Hatedom
- To be fair, not all Rugrats haters are like this. Most of the Rugrats haters are very nice and mature. And they're able to respect opinions.
- They have a point that Angelica can be very unlikable
- They're even right that the fandom started it first.