Samurai Shodown II Fandom
Samurai Shodown II is a 1994 fighting game released as the second entry in the Samurai Shodown series. This game added several new characters and refined the overall gameplay with more responsive control, more moves, and a number of Easter Eggs. The overall gameplay was expanded to include several movement options, such as being able to roll forward and backward, ducking to avoid high attacks, or doing small hops to avoid low strikes. This game was also the first game to incorporate an offensive blocking technique or "parry", via a command issued at the last second, a player would be able to deflect the incoming attack and leave their adversary open to attack by a split second. New characters who appear in the game include Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine. While it was better-received than the original, it spawned a toxic fandom as well. Also to quote Mizuki: "Welcome to devil's world. You'll never find yourself alive again!"
Why They're Not Worthy
- They love to over glorify the game like it was God's gift.
- Don't ever say you dislike the game because they will massacre you like an army of samurai. Don't believe us, look at MUSOLINI's comment or other comments.
- Some of them would even hate the later Samurai Shodown games without giving them a chance.
- If that's not enough, they would hate on the 3D games and make lame excuses to hate the 3D games such as "Nakoruru looking ugly".
- According to them, they think it's balanced when there were some mechanics that were unbalanced such as the combos and some characters being able to do far more damage than others.
- They want SNK to make tons of HD remakes of Samurai Shodown II instead of making newer games which is rather stupid. Thankfully it's not that common.
- Much like the fandoms of JoJo, Super Mario Odyssey, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon Gold, Silver & Crystal and K-Pop, they devote the game into their lives. How is a video game more important than education, homeless people, politics, money, friends, and family?
- They use words to describe their loving passion towards the game such as "magic". That's pretty silly right there.
- They would complain about how some characters who appeared in the roster get cut in later games here and there. One example is Charlotte.
- Some of them would never shut up about it. Guys, we get it, you like Samurai Shodown II.
- Since this is an SNK related fighting game, they still hate Capcom in a toxic way. How simple can you get?
- Typical idiots who still treat the characters like real people. Weather if they liked the characters or not.
- In addition, they still enjoy treating their favorite characters like Jesus' children.
- Pretty much on anything related to Samurai Shodown II, they make an echo chamber on how they try to overhype the game to God tier levels.
- There is still a lot of mature fans out there. In fact, these types of fans can understand that not everyone has to like Samurai Shodown II.
- Some do admit the possible weaknesses the game has.
- They can still enjoy other Samurai Shodown games.
- Not all of them hate Capcom in a toxic way.
- When it comes to characters, they can still separate reality to fiction.