Sans the Skeleton (Undertale) Ironic Fandom
Sans the Skeleton is an UndertaleAGW character. As can be guessed, he’s a skeleton who speaks in a font no other than Comic Sans. He has had a toxic fanbase since the game's release. And since 2018, the fandom grew bigger and is now worse than ever because of the memes.
Why This Fandom Will Give You a Bad Time
- They don't just like him, they tend to adore him like if he was a God.
- His AU versions (especially the Underfell and Underswap versions) also get some rather disproportionate worships.
- They lash at anyone who says anything negative about him.
- His fandom seems to easily threws tantrums when he dies or is defeated. Some even throw tantrums over fan animations that have Sans getting killed in them.
- They make some really bad ships like Sans x Frisk, Sans x Toriel, Sans x Flowey, Sans x Grillby, etc.
- Some would even ship him with Papyrus, who are related.
- They sometimes create fanart of Sans that is either questionable or not very pleasent to look at.
- The fangirls.
- Some are badly obsessed with him, with some of them even wanting to have sex with him. Also that's necrophilia since Sans is a skeleton.
- They usually spam "geeettttttt dunked on!!!" and "do you wanna have a bad time?" which gets annoying really fast.
- If there is a song you like or love, it's most likely already ruined into Megalovania.
- Just like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Shaggy Rogers from Scooby-Doo and Waluigi from Mario, they "gave The Meme Community a bad time".
- In a similar fashion to Goku, Saitama and Shaggy Rogers, they say that Sans can beat every video game character when in fact he could easily fold to them.
- Expressing dislike of Sans can lead to memes like "Sans default dance" as well as potential spamming of pictures starring him, all for the sake of getting on people's nerves.
- When Sans was announced to be joining Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, they went nuts, and the online is currently flooded with people as Sans. A good reason to avoid taking memes way too seriously.
- They seemingly treat the Sans Mii costume as an actual fighter when it really isn't, thus forgetting that Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury is the actual DLC fighter.
- Their mindset seems to be that Undertale is mainly about Sans when it really isn't.
- They will shoehorn him into just about everything.
- Sans's toxic fandom only plays Undertale just to see him.
- After they found out how his voice is similar to a cut of Patrick Star's voice (most notably an excerpt from the line "maybe it's the way you're dressed?" from the episode "Something Smells"), they went crazy.
- Because of the memes, some people in this fandom don't even know what Undertale is nor who Sans is.
- Sans x Reader fanfictions.
- They patronize Papyrus like crazy!
- This petition.
- Some fans aren't like this, some are nice and approve others points of views.
- Not all of them are obsessed with Sans.
- They make really good fanart starring him.
- Some actually make great theories on him.