Solid Snake Fandom and Hatedom
Solid Snake is the main protagonist of Metal Gear. He goes under the title as the “Son” of Big Boss. In the first game, he was sent on an operation to rescue Gray Fox, before discovering that the whole operation was set up by Big Boss. In the first game’s sequel, he goes to an enemy base in Zanzibar Land, which was sent up by Big Boss. In Metal Gear Solid, Roy Campbell pulls Snake out of retirement and goes to Shadow Moses Island to investigate. He is not safe from rapid fans and haters.
Why They Both Deserve To Be Spotted
- They can’t approve each other’s thoughts
Why You Won’t Be Saying “Tasty!” To This Fandom
- They somehow believe he’s the strongest character in Metal Gear, which is inaccurate.
- They also put Snake in dumb crossover pairings one horrible example is they put him on pairing with tifa lockhart.
- They tend to spam the Balloon Snake and Extra Thick memes on several websites.
- They whined about his absence in Smash 4 before he got confirmed in Ultimate.
- Sometimes, they will exalt him as a deity.
Why The Hatedom Should Be Shot Down By Snake
- They despise him because they prefer Big Boss or Raiden better.
- They despise him because he’s overpowered in Super Smash Bros.
- Some of them call him a rip-off of Captain America.
Redeeming Qualities That Give Them Ketchup
- At least some can approve differing opinions.
- There’s some good fan art of him.
- The Hatedom is rare to find on Internet.