Susie Haltmann Ironic Fandom
Susie is a character in the Kirby series, debuting as the secondary antagonist of Kirby: Planet Robobot, but would later become an ally. She is the former secretary and executive assistant of the Haltmann Works Company, and the daughter of President Haltmann. In other words, her ironic fandom isn't that great.
Why Their Toxicity Is Now Under Way
- Not only do they just like Susie, they glorify her like she's a goddess.
- Some people actually ship her with either Kirby or Meta Knight (no joke). Kirby sees her as a vitriolic best bud (on his side) while Meta Knight fears her.
- There are Susie fanboys who call Susie a waifu. Is there more to say?
- They also freak out and worry that she won't be in the next Kirby game too. Doesn't that ring a bell?
- Nasty art (even thought she's hypothetically an adult), and the fact she's (possibly) a robot doesn't help either.
- There are many mature Susie fans that are very nice and respect people's opinions on her.
- They make great fanart of her.
- Some Susie fans can even enjoy other Kirby games in which Susie's not in too.
- Some shippers acknowledge that their ships are out of character.
- Thankfully, the opinion lashing in Susie's fandom is nothing, thus resulting in the opinion lashing being very obscure.