The Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning Modding Community
Ever since Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning came out, it became increasingly popular. On April 22, 2018, a YouTuber called lambTuberXtreme72 (also known as EpicJake72) created the first Baldi's Basics mod, Madden's Basics in Football and Memes. He also released a guide on how to mod the game later on. However, this resulted in a terrible modding community.
Why They Get No *insert modded Quarters here*
- Let's get straight to the point: they constantly copy Garfelf's Guide, Baldi's Basics The Old Laboratory, basically anything you can think of.
- There are some annoying kids in the Baldi's Basics Modding Community that make dumb requests for mods to other Baldi Modders. Sometimes, they even force the modders to do their ideas.The beggers can also force the modders to work on their upcoming title(s).
- Some mods they make can be really lazy such as this one as well as this mod.
- On the YouTube comments they spam "memes" related to the mods since this is something related to Baldi.
- Some mods are just nothing but clickbait.
- Some people who keep requesting mods to modders don't seem to understand that there are tutorial videos on how to make a Baldi mod.
- Some modders tend to shoehorn any character from anything in existence. So much so that it gets unreal.
- Not all of the modders act like little kids.
- Some good mods exist. Some examples include Billy's Basics, Cutman's Clues in Boo Boo Stuff, Baldi's Basics: The Old Laboratory, Retro's Basics in Fun Activities (the first decompile mod) and Madden's Basics in Football and Memes (The first Baldi mod created).
- Helpful people who teach people how to make mods are still present.