The Beatles Hatedom
The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The group, whose best-known line-up comprised John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr, are regarded as the most influential band of all time. They were integral to the development of 1960s counterculture and popular music's recognition as an art form. Rooted in skiffle, beat and 1950s rock and roll, their sound incorporated elements of classical music and traditional pop in innovative ways; the band later explored music styles ranging from ballads and Indian music to psychedelia and hard rock. As pioneers in recording, songwriting, and artistic presentation, the Beatles revolutionized many aspects of the music industry and were often publicized as leaders of the era's youth and sociocultural movements. Being lead by Lennon and McCarney, built their reputation playing clubs in Liverpool and Hamburg over three years from 1960, initially with Stuart Sutcliffe playing bass. The core trio of Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison, together since 1958, went through a succession of drummers, including Pete Best, before asking Starr to join them in 1962. They have dubbed as the best-selling music act of all time, with certified sales of over 183 million units in the US and estimated sales of 600 million units worldwide. The hatedom on the other hand is toxic for a number of reasons.
Why They Should Have Known Better
- Some actually think that music is only for kids when it can be enjoyed by anyone. Besides, it's just music.
- A few hate this music group just because of the fanbase. Are you kidding us? You can't just pin on the fanbase to dislike a band.
- They actually made a purely vacuous theory about Ringo Starr being an alien. How can a simple human be an alien in disguise in the first place? Even this website talks about this.
- They are mostly moderntards who have an unhealthy grip over more modern-day music like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Bruno Mars, Frank Ocean, Black Eyed Peas, etc. Yes, these are the same moderntards who hate music by The Beatles just because it's old times.
- Some actually hate boy bands since The Beatles themselves were a boy band.
- A portion of the hatedom could be part of the Thomas & Friends Hatedom because of Ringo Starr being the first narrator for Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends (he narrated the first two series) as well as playing Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station.
- They think that The Beatles were copycats of The Monkees when it's not true. The Beatles were formed in 1957 while The Monkees were formed around 1965 and they are also a parody of the former.
- They may use some songs and lyrics from some songs as an excuse to dislike The Beatles. Uhh...are they sure about that? Even edgelords do this as well because they don't enjoy the style of the music The Beatles have.
- They don't seem to be bothered that The Beatles were so successful that they became very influential which caused The Beatles to be important to music history. Without The Beatles, we wouldn't have these things.
- There's also a Facebook group dedicated to Beatles Hate.
- Even toxic members of TheTopTens community a is part of this hatedom.
- Not just TheTopTens community, The Urban Dictionary Community also.
- There have been haters who would dislike The Beatles for having the most album sales. Ironically enough, it seems like they don't really care about sales and they go after The Beatles for having a lot of sales.
- If you admit to having a positive angle on the Beatles, They’ll stalk you to no end.
- The Beatles themselves have gotten a history of death threats that can be found in this hyperlink. How immature of the hatedom, death threats are not okay, to begin with.
- A part of this hatedom celebrated the death of John Lennon and make up sick theories about this. How sick.
- Some of them also celebrated George Harrison's death as well.
- They accuse them of doing drugs and naming “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” after LSD when the song was inspired by Julian Lennon’s drawing of a classmate named Lucy.
- They picture The Beatles as homophobes or racist people which is not true. The Beatles did work with some people of different race such as Little Richard and did have a relationship with the homosexuals such as Brian Epstein who did manage The Beatles since 1962 (though Brian's homosexuality was not publicly known until some years after his death, although it had been an open secret among his friends and business associates.)
Why All They Need Is Love
- Some haters are reasonable and have a legit statement on why Beatles music isn't their cup of tea.
- They may have a statement that The Beatles themselves are not always perfect just like everyone.
- Hate art and hate memes are pretty little to non-existent.
- They do have a point that the 60's cartoon is pretty mediocre.
- Some could like some Beatles music despite not being fans of it.
- Some can condemn the theories and false facts about them.
- Some paid respects to John Lennon and George Harrison when they passed away.
- There are people from younger generations who are fans of them; most notably Youngbloodfantasy91.